Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Good win Lewis Camelton. Good win Bloodyblueboy.
Hey I spent an hour practicing when I got home from work, that’s the most successful I’ve ever been with a tune I came up with myself, even though it was just a few tweaks on the default. I definitely won’t use that car again though unless everyone else is, since it’s too fast, just like Meganes often are in GT Sport.
You ruined it with GT Sport.

How was I in 2nd (Xrad?? what did you do?) and How am in 2nd? Dope... that wont last. I'm gone for the next one.

Hey I spent an hour practicing when I got home from work, that’s the most successful I’ve ever been with a tune I came up with myself, even though it was just a few tweaks on the default. I definitely won’t use that car again though unless everyone else is, since it’s too fast, just like Meganes often are in GT Sport.
Same here pretty much. I haven't ran any GT3 since maybe back in October.....back then the Ferrari was a good car. In the practice Sunday it was complete crap. I spent 30 minutes last night testing a few to see which ones would at the very least....rotate thru the turns at Spa. Chose the Audi and messaged Mcinnis when I got home to inform him of my choice. The Audi was strong at that track tonight and I'm sure with a tune on it (by someone who knows what they are doing) that car could easily be in the 1:17's there. I know they have these patches to keep certain cars from being nerfed and what not but there is always gonna be a top car in each class.....when they make one car weaker it's just gonna make it to where another one is stronger. Impressed with the Audi tonight

Same here pretty much. I haven't ran any GT3 since maybe back in October.....back then the Ferrari was a good car. In the practice Sunday it was complete crap. I spent 30 minutes last night testing a few to see which ones would at the very least....rotate thru the turns at Spa. Chose the Audi and messaged Mcinnis when I got home to inform him of my choice. The Audi was strong at that track tonight and I'm sure with a tune on it (by someone who knows what they are doing) that car could easily be in the 1:17's there. I know they have these patches to keep certain cars from being nerfed and what not but there is always gonna be a top car in each class.....when they make one car weaker it's just gonna make it to where another one is stronger. Impressed with the Audi tonight

Pretty sure you mean 2:17's lol, but yes I must agree with your statement. They "Nerfed" the Ferrari, but that in turn makes another car much stronger. The only reason I can imagine they nerfed the Ferrari for is because it was like a full second plus faster than everything else in GT3. It was the only car being used in public lobbies for a long while.

Last edited:
Last night was really fun, I think I would have been untouchable had it not rained. The pace in the Audi was fantastic in the dry. I just hadn't done any wet testing. So when that first rain segment came it was my first time driving that car in the wet. What threw me for a loop was the fog that came with it. I missed a braking point and took damage after tapping the wall, pitted, then did it again shortly after I came out, but this time time with ripping the back half of the car off. So those two extra pit stops killed me. However, I am happy with the pace it had in qualifying and in the dry during the race. Thus, I will being keeping the Audi for the remainder of the GT3/TCR races.

Fun night but tough for me. I had lots of damage to repair on 1st stop, put me back a good way. Then I was sitting in the pits getting repairs when the second round of rain started:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Heard someone voice concern about trying to get around me, very sorry if I made anybody's life difficult. I try my best to race with respect.

The up side of this is the fact I don't have to drive a TCC car anymore for this series.:lol:

:cheers:

Pit Stops. I had a few last night. I blame them all on my "neighbor" who visited shortly before the race. The thick and confusing fog in the race matched the fog in my brain. :dunce::crazy: That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

The cycle of track conditions last night was spot on. Even tho I did not test the Lambo in the rain, :banghead::banghead: I really enjoyed the weather and track changes thru out the race.

Yes Hazard ......2:17's. Seemed like a nice car altogether.

Mcinnis can you sign me up for the Indy series? We start our fall season on Monday August 13th. We practice on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Tuesday is usually a little bit shorter of a practice. I should be home each Tuesday in time to join you for the race....may miss a little bit of the qualifying but I should definitely be able to make the races

Also....I made a post last week stating that the random slots would be 75% rain. Make that 100% last night. Random is not random when it comes to an actual race. You can test, practice, and qualify all day long....who knows what you will get. When it comes to an actual race...Random becomes Raindom

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun last night but am sorry I had to pit er in about 30 minutes left.

Was driving the Renault (GT3) and for some reason the car kept getting looser and looser each time I left the pits.. Yes, the car felt much more loose when driving in the dry over rain..
Not sure what was going on but it felt like the differential was on it's most aggressive setting towards the end there and felt I was going to end up costing someone's race, so I parked it.

Last edited:
I really enjoy this endurance races. Not about all out speed, just controlled steady pace. Add to that the changing track conditions!! Very entertaining.

Better get those pit strategies in line.... I myself lost quite a lot of time messing with it during the race.

Congrats to @The__Camel and @bloodyboyblue for the wins!

Thanks for the restart @sgohsixthree! Glad nobody had problems with disco after that.

Last edited:
I really enjoy this endurance races. Not about all out speed, just controlled steady pace. Add to that the changing track conditions!! Very entertaining.

Better get those pit strategies in line.... I myself lost quite a lot of time messing with it during the race.

Congrats to @The__Camel and @bloodyboyblue for the wins!

Thanks for the restart @sgohsixthree! Glad nobody had problems with disco after that.

That's a nice BMW. It would be a shame if it passed you lol ;)

Glad to hear you guys had a good time! I really enjoyed it myself. If I hadn't hosed myself on my first pitstop I might have place higher.

I did a slight update to the Indy Series. It involves pitstops, and you will all hate me. But in the interest of making things, well, interesting, I'm turning this on. Let's see if you can figure it out. :crazy::dunce::D

regs2.jpg

Glad to hear you guys had a good time! I really enjoyed it myself. If I hadn't hosed myself on my first pitstop I might have place higher.

I did a slight update to the Indy Series. It involves pitstops, and you will all hate me. But in the interest of making things, well, interesting, I'm turning this on. Let's see if you can figure it out. :crazy::dunce::D

View attachment 756064

Lost lug nuts here we come, Haha!!

Make that 100% last night. Random is not random when it comes to an actual race. You can test, practice, and qualify all day long....who knows what you will get. When it comes to an actual race...Random becomes Raindom

This is why I practice in a multi player lobby by myself. I learned in Pcars 1 that set ups in test sessions ussually were different once you got in multi player sessions.

Here is a vid of my Tuesday night. hope you enjoy.

Hey guys im looking to start a league on sunday nights. If anyone is looking for another series to run. It will be a one make no tune series(aka OMNI league). Lmk with a message if you want to join thanks!
Wow.... using other leagues thread to promote your own?
:confused::confused::confused:

It's cool. There might be some guys that are looking to race Sundays. I don't mind you posting here. Generally though, it's courtesy to pm the OP and ask if it's cool to post things like that. It's cool, I don't have an issue, but others might.

Hope you get some butts!

It's cool. There might be some guys that are looking to race Sundays. I don't mind you posting here. Generally though, it's courtesy to pm the OP and ask if it's cool to post things like that. It's cool, I don't have an issue, but others might.

Hope you get some butts!
thank you! in retrospect a quick pm would have been a nice thought again sorry

Hello all I am going to be out for a little bit do to personal issues. Please put me on the reserve until I am better. Sorry for the inconvenience. When I am better I will let you know.

Last edited:
So are we going to have that yellow "safety car" rule for this?
Yesterday at Watkins I got damage and couldn't get the car going past about 50 without suddenly flying left or right, but it was the last lap when it happened.

So are we going to have that yellow "safety car" rule for this?
Yesterday at Watkins I got damage and couldn't get the car going past about 50 without suddenly flying left or right, but it was the last lap when it happened.

Hmmm, Not a bad idea. After testing last night, everyone got damage at some point. And yeah, it was pretty bad trying to drive with 100 in front or back.

I'm gonna say YES, we will implement the Yellow Flag / Safety Car procedure. Whether or not anyone actually uses it? :boggled:

Nevermind, it needs to be more thought out for short races.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Not a bad idea. After testing last night, everyone got damage at some point. And yeah, it was pretty bad trying to drive with 100 in front or back.

I'm gonna say YES, we will implement the Yellow Flag / Safety Car procedure. Whether or not anyone actually uses it? :boggled:

Will drivers be able to use the pits to their advantage during the safety cars?

Back