Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Hmmm, Not a bad idea. After testing last night, everyone got damage at some point. And yeah, it was pretty bad trying to drive with 100 in front or back.

I'm gonna say YES, we will implement the Yellow Flag / Safety Car procedure. Whether or not anyone actually uses it? :boggled:
If you do that I think at 5 mins left in the race there should be no more cautions then.

Will drivers be able to use the pits to their advantage during the safety cars?

If you do that I think at 5 mins left in the race there should be no more cautions then.

This is all too complicated for a short series. :lol:

Yellow Flag / Safety Car procedure redacted! Race as normal, you crash, figure it out, just don't crash anyone else.:D

Though the races are pretty short, maybe we should just attempt to stay out of the way, if we had yellow'd for me the other day we would still be crawling around the last bend.

I believe the yellow/SC just means, don't lap the damaged guy in last until he goes into the pits. And an Obvious no passing. If you can sneak into the pits and get out and still catch the pack, I don't see why not ;)

Last edited:
:gtpflag:RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we begin our first Indy Car Series!! Three short 20 minute races at Silverstone, Long Beach and Brno.

Remember, performance impacting damage, mandatory pits and pit stop errors is on. How you spend your pit is your call, repairs, tires, or stop and go, all that matters is you pit.

There will be No Safety car or yellows. I don’t want to complicate things more than necessary, and we’ll have some new guys so the simpler the better.

Just keep your car and driving clean and we should all get through it all right. See you tonight!👍

Fun night guys! Bumps were given and received, lord knows I was on the end of both. Some close racing, and not so close racing, but the pit stops and damage certainly kept things interesting! Thanks to the new guys for sticking around. Hope you had a good time and will be back next week!

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Indy.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Indy.pdf
    164.2 KB · Views: 11
Question about next weeks races for you guys..

...Would you rather do the Oval (Texas) first or the road (Watkins)? I ask because I think we are pretty familiar with road courses, but this will be the first oval we've done. I'm thinking of changing the order and putting the oval first to use the 1 HR qualifying to get as familiar as possible with how the car will react, especially with other cars on track. Otherwise we will only have 10 mins to get familiar if it is the last race.

Thoughts?

...Would you rather do the Oval (Texas) first or the road (Watkins)? I ask because I think we are pretty familiar with road courses, but this will be the first oval we've done. I'm thinking of changing the order and putting the oval first to use the 1 HR qualifying to get as familiar as possible with how the car will react, especially with other cars on track. Otherwise we will only have 10 mins to get familiar if it is the last race.

Thoughts?

I think your right on the money with that. Ovals are tricky in these cars. I vote to move Texas to the first slot.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

I think it's awesome that recently most of the pCars2 clubs have seen an influx of new players due to people looking for something outside of GTSport. I hope they find the competitive and varied racing missing from that game with the multiple clubs like us and our friends in the Lobanaro Lounge and Camel's Premier League. It's so cool to see the new and enthusiastic faces.

I'm also really looking forward to hearing more about GTR3!

:cheers:

I think it's awesome that recently most of the pCars2 clubs have seen an influx of new players due to people looking for something outside of GTSport. I hope they find the competitive and varied racing missing from that game with the multiple clubs like us and our friends in the Lobanaro Lounge and Camel's Premier League. It's so cool to see the new and enthusiastic faces.

Me or someone who is on the reserve lists for these groups should hosa room so everyone can race that way everyone can have fun and get to know each other

Back