LeMans Buggatti Circuit

Summer | 5PM | Clear

Jan 22nd

Zolder

Winter | 4PM | Light Cloud, Medium Cloud

Road America
Summer | 7AM | Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Welcome to the first SRM series in 2019! We have the privledge of tossing around the Porsche 924 for the next 3 weeks on tracks of varying difficulty. They should all prove massive fun. Tonight takes us to Hockenhiem and Sonoma.

A new year resolution of sorts for SRM this year moving forward; we are ditching the stupid track penalties!! I think we are all tenured and clean enough to respect the track limits. It should make for closer racing and not jeopardize any fun battles that penalties might take away from. But by all means point out the jerks who cut corners! :mad:

See you tonight! :cheers:

"We havent raced at sonoma for a while" has turned into SONOMA EVERY DAY.

Keep the penaltys, New year. same Colts. Ill be cheating. Or trying to cheat.
But there isnt exactly alot of places to go cutting corners on either track. If there is i'll.. not let you know.

Last edited:
"We havent raced at sonoma for a while" has turned into SONOMA EVERY DAY.

Keep the penaltys, New year. same Colts. Ill be cheating. Or trying to cheat.
But there isnt exactly alot of places to go cutting corners on either track. If there is i'll.. not let you know.

Not sure who says that about Sonoma. But I’ll be sure to do more of that and Laguna.:lol:

I figured you’ll be the biggest culprit of corner cutting, but the other thing I can count on is you crashing. So it evens out. :sly:

Welcome to the first SRM series in 2019! We have the privledge of tossing around the Porsche 924 for the next 3 weeks on tracks of varying difficulty. They should all prove massive fun. Tonight takes us to Hockenhiem and Sonoma.

A new year resolution of sorts for SRM this year moving forward; we are ditching the stupid track penalties!! I think we are all tenured and clean enough to respect the track limits. It should make for closer racing and not jeopardize any fun battles that penalties might take away from. But by all means point out the jerks who cut corners! :mad:

Thank you for turning the penalties off. So many times we make small mistakes than overrun a corner and lose time but are still penalized for it. It only hurts the "racing" aspect we are all here for. I would like to think that we are all honest racers. If you are over the age of 28 and havent learned integrity.......then you are truly lost as a human soul in this life. If someone is caught cheating just give them a couple weeks or maybe even a one week ban.

Edit: Edited so not to offend the liberal society

Last edited:

looking forward to this series and for tonight :).

Does anybody want to get a headstart with a practice room?

I can log on in 10 minutes.

"Keep the penaltys, New year. same Colts. Ill be cheating. Or trying to cheat.
I HOPE you are kidding?

Not sure who says that about Sonoma. But I’ll be sure to do more of that and Laguna.:lol:
:lol: I think you misunderstood what he meant Shaun. He does have a point because for like 4 out of the past 6 nights we've been at Sonoma for random open lobbies for some reason :lol:.

I figured you’ll be the biggest culprit of corner cutting, but the other thing I can count on is you crashing. So it evens out. :sly:
:lol::lol::lol: :cheers:.

Dudes! You all rocked it tonight!! Freaking fun and quite a bit of back and forth. The car is great, but every now an then hands out NOPES like @coltsjugg hands out mumbles. :lol: All in good fun bud. Thanks for being a good spurt about the ribbings. :cheers:

I'm starting to think the 30 Min(ish) races are a bit too long... Let me know what you think. But on some tracks its just not even close, an the gaps are considerably more than I'd like. Even still, great wins @SGETI and @The__Camel !! And thank you all for coming!!!

I'm really looking forward to next week. NURB COMBINED!!! Show up early to set that qually time, you're gonna need it!

SRM - PCARS2 2017-18 Series Results - 924.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2017-18 Series Results - 924.pdf
    72.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Dudes! You all rocked it tonight!! Freaking fun and quite a bit of back and forth. The car is great, but every now an then hands out NOPES like @coltsjugg hands out mumbles. :lol: All in good fun bud. Thanks for being a good spurt about the ribbings. :cheers:

I'm starting to think the 30 Min(ish) races are a bit too long... Let me know what you think. But on some tracks its just not even close, an the gaps are considerably more than I'd like. Even still, great wins @SGETI and @The__Camel !! And thank you all for coming!!!

I'm really looking forward to next week. NURB COMBINED!!! Show up early to set that qually time, you're gonna need it!

View attachment 791360

The 30 minute races are not too long. They are short if anything. Online lobbies are nothing but Sprint races. I came to GT Planet looking for races that are setup to be like actual races with pit stops, night/day changes, something other than just Clear skies all the time. Races that are 10 laps to 10 minutes are nothing more than 10 qualifying laps. The tires on this game hold up all to well also. A race in my mind takes into the account of a driver being consistent and dealing with all the changes a track could possibly go thru and the car could possibly go thru. Anything shorter than 30 minutes just doesnt give a driver all of those possibilities.

Of course whatever you do I'll be there ready to race.

Well, good luck on Tuesday nights. Your junk starts to early for me to even join during qualifying. Give my spot to someone. See ya elsewhere.

I pushed back some of the enduro starts to try and accommodate you arriving later. Sorry I can't do it all the time, we've started races at 8:30PM Eastern since the beginning. All the best.

Tonight we take on The Green Hell with the 924s! Take advantage of the long qualifying to set a time, it can take a while. Afterwards we’ll take a lovely stroll around the Bugatti Circuit.

Start thinking about your picks for the Bathurst Enduro in 2 weeks also!

See you all tonight.:cheers:

Back