Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Man, those driver lists look like an insane game of suduko.
I like how you have to put us in the car yourself, so I can’t go racing by myself anymore. ;)
Do you require technical assistance..? I'm sure I figured out my schedule. Let's see....
I race the 962 first, then the jag, then the Nissan lastly the Mercedes's.
Is this correct race director? .. if so I shall provide technical assistance to the young lad.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

March Madness continues with week 4, the Ginetta Gauntlet!! I think this format will be really cool, and it’s the first time we’ve run it. Hopefully it works out! Four quick races like last week. Hope to see you all there!

Grats to @Hanable for taking the outright victory on the night! It was a fun night fo sure, I enjoyed the format, but it could use a few tweaks. I welcome any recommendations!

In the overall March Madness we have FIVE ties going into the last round. Until next week. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Ginetta Gauntlet.png
SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - March Madness '194.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Ginetta Gauntlet.pdf
    101.2 KB · Views: 7
  • SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - March Madness '194.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

Almost a week late, but wtf. Fun time, different concept. I even won race 3......with shame in my heart tho. I caused that kerfuffle at turn one and took out BTDave. I waited up thinking it was Hanable spspspsp, but after watching the replay just now, I waited for the wrong Wanker. Sorry Dave.
Colts.....the torpedo....say no more.

Almost a week late, but wtf. Fun time, different concept. I even won race 3......with shame in my heart tho. I caused that kerfuffle at turn one and took out BTDave. I waited up thinking it was Hanable spspspsp, but after watching the replay just now, I waited for the wrong Wanker. Sorry Dave.
Colts.....the torpedo....say no more.

Nah, you didn't hit me, nobody did... I'm pretty sure my set-up didn't load, I kept spinning-out at every corner. :boggled:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the final week of March Madness! While not as crazy as the past weeks events, this one will likely prove the most difficult! Three races all based on series SRM ran back in the Project Cars 1 days.:eek: The only real change is we will run Historic Spa instead of the regular version.

Hope to see you guys tonight!

Race 1
Lotus Type 40 Ford
Spa Historic
Spring | 12PM | 10X Time Progression
Overcast, Med Cloud, Light Cloud, Clear (Sync)

Race 2
KTM X-Bow R
Brno
Spring | 1PM | 2X Time Progression
Light Fog, Clear (Sync)

Race 3
Formula C
Sonoma GP
Summer | 2PM | 5X Time Progression
Light Cloud, Clear (Sync)

All race settings:
Visual Damage | No Fuel | No Tires

Great series fellas! Hope you enjoyed the variety and MADNESS! Congrats to @Luckymouse71 on taking victory in March Madness!! Close battle to the end with just 4 points separating the top 4!

Next week is the first stint of the Vintage LeMans Enduro! I'll be tagging you guys in a post soon to verify your involvement. Also stay tuned for the April Series! Details soon!

:cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - March Madness '195.png
SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - SRM Throwbacks.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - March Madness '195.pdf
    86.7 KB · Views: 7
  • SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - SRM Throwbacks.pdf
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm not complaining here, but one should be careful where and how you slow down if you want a lapping car through, especially if it looks like you are going to fly on. I was not under pressure from behind and Mexi was far ahead, so I was going to be cautious and follow the car ahead until there is a spot to pass or until he let me through at a more convenient spot. Glad we had a good car...

Pretty sure that was me wrecking X-rad (sorry, no idea, meth?) then him getting in your way, but to be fair that’s a terrible place to have to either a blue flag and let you past, or gun through and get out the way, but you did drive right up behind him sorta, maybe should of stayed to the left a bit anticipating him braking, not saying it’s your fault. You were screwed if I was still there though.

Also I’d like to state my case for the disqualification of sgeti and lobban from race 3. Cheating.. legit cheating not that “his wastegate wasn’t as 0 nonsense” it’s my time to be a sore loser aha

Yeah I suppose it was pretty jokes. Usually the formula c is terrible, but it handles fine at Sonoma. Everywhere else it seems to be a horror show.

skylinseries.png

skyline.jpg

Ok, back to normal, for the most part. The only thing really different about this series will be that it is FOUR weeks, but it is split up by the 2nd Stint of the Vintage LeMans Enduro. So like our old pal Chuck used to say, 2 and 2.

Reference is probably too old for some of you.:D

All Race Settings:
Visual Damage | Tire Wear Real | Fuel Usage Real

4/9/19
Barcelona National
Summer | 7PM | 5X | Clear

Brands Hatch GP
Summer | 2PM | Real | Clear

4/16/19

Mugello GP
Spring | 10AM | 5X | Med. Clouds, Heavy Clouds, Light Rain

Dubai International
Spring | 5PM | 5X | Clear, Light Clouds

4/30/19

Bathurst
Autumn | 6AM | Real | Clear

Donington National
Autumn | 10AM | 2X | Clear, Light Clouds, Overcast

5/7/19

Fuji
Summer | 6AM | 10X | Fog, Overcast, Light Clouds

Zhuhai
Summer | 12PM | Real | Random

We are a few days away from the first stint in the Vintage LeMans Enduro! If you guys could confirm your entry would that be very helpful as it kinda depends on who is attending or not. I think I've already accounted for Red's absence from the 1st and 3rd stints. So those are currently the only open spots. I do expect more though.

How do you guys feel about a practice race on Sunday afternoon? I'm thinking maybe 30 min practice and 45 min race @ 4PM EST? Let me know.

teams2.png

@etcetera_997
@mexxifrieboy
@Mike Lobban
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@yogi bear
@HazardLvL4
@The__Camel
@bigtimedave
@Hanable
@potvinsuks
@Rednose58
@Luckymouse71
@CB_racer
@DubRacing
@sgohsixthree

We are a few days away from the first stint in the Vintage LeMans Enduro! If you guys could confirm your entry would that be very helpful as it kinda depends on who is attending or not. I think I've already accounted for Red's absence from the 1st and 3rd stints. So those are currently the only open spots. I do expect more though.

How do you guys feel about a practice race on Sunday afternoon? I'm thinking maybe 30 min practice and 45 min race @ 4PM EST? Let me know.

View attachment 810609

@etcetera_997
@mexxifrieboy
@Mike Lobban
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@yogi bear
@HazardLvL4
@The__Camel
@bigtimedave
@Hanable
@potvinsuks
@Rednose58
@Luckymouse71
@CB_racer
@DubRacing
@sgohsixthree

Confirmed broski

Which version of the LeMans Circuit are we running?

Back