Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

I could be wrong. But if setup correctly the Ginetta and SLS Merc will smoke most everything on the straights, they could easily run away at Daytona.
You might be right about the ginetta. I raced a buddy of mine and he was driving one. It was twitchy according to him but he would always catch up to me after he spinned.

Solid practice! Learned a lot, still not 100% sure what I'm driving, but I'll start with this. Remember the picks are tentative, you can show up in any non-banned car you'd like. This is just to see how the grid might shape up.

Remaining picks: Group A / Group B

GT3 (Group A)
@bigtimedave 2 / 1 - Nissan GTR GT3
@The__Camel 2 / 1 - Audi R8 GT3
@mexxifrieboy 3 / 0
@oldguy58 3 / 0 - Audi R8 GT3
@potvinsuks 1 / 2 - Renault RS01 GT3
@HazardLvL4 3 / 1 - Mercedes AMG GT3
@Mike Lobban 1 / 2 - Ferrari 488 GT3
@sgohsixthree 2 / 1 - Aston Martin Vantage GT3

TCR (Group B)
@Xradkins 0 / 3

Undecided
@CB_racer 1 / 2
@knuklefunk 1 / 2
@yogi bear 2 / 2
@SGETI 1 / 2
@coltsjugg 2 / 1

Reserve Priority
TVV0_ 1 / 2
dret7277 2 / 2
2pfspiff 2 / 2
bloodyboyblue 2 / 1
Alex ONeill 2 / 2
etcetera_997 2 / 2
aerolite 2 / 2
1LBgummybear 2 / 2

Reserves:
@Rednose58
@Hanable

Eh you bunch of wankers, just wanted to pop in and say hi 👍. Man you guys are kicking but yet that’s awesome :bowdown:. Colts shut the 🤬 up :lol:. I have been totally getting my 🤬 handed to me week in and week out In IRacing :banghead:, and this has been a very expensive journey ass well, but I’m having fun. I found another band of misfits to hang with, but they can’t ever replace the OG SRM crew that I miss, everyone take care and I hope all is well :cheers:

Just like your Eagle's. :crazy::crazy:

Save some money, sell that slow PC, and join us for some laughs. Maybe we will even let you win, like we use to. :cheers::lol::lol:
Hey you leave my world champ eagles alone :lol:, as for my slow PC I’ve just sunk a bunch of bread into her, and should be running on trips by the weekend 👍. I will try and get some pics up then, you guys take care!

PS- I do miss winning :(, or even being close to winning :lol:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the COTA 24HR! A 1.5HR race around the devil track in GT3 and TCR machinery! Again not holding anyone to their picks, show up in any car that isn’t banned and you’re good! Anyone on reserves can consider themselves in. So @Rednose58 and @Hanable you guys are welcome to join us for the main race.

Qualifying opens at 7:30PM EST, race will begin at 8:30PM! @Xradkins , are going to be able to make that time? I can’t push it back any further.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the COTA 24HR! A 1.5HR race around the devil track in GT3 and TCR machinery! Again not holding anyone to their picks, show up in any car that isn’t banned and you’re good! Anyone on reserves can consider themselves in. So @Rednose58 and @Hanable you guys are welcome to join us for the main race.

Qualifying opens at 7:30PM EST, race will begin at 8:30PM! @Xradkins , are going to be able to make that time? I can’t push it back any further.
So is it any Bentley Continental GT3 / Endurance? Or just the Endurance version? Asking for a friend.:boggled: :confused:

Great night!! Minimal issues that were mostly of our own doing. I call that a success! :D Great class wins by @The__Camel and @SGETI ! Now, look at those point standings!! :eek: Pretty dang close! Remember, even though the races are scored by class, there will be only ONE overall winner! Now the question is how will they play the final 2 races? Will they go head to head in the same class, or try and irk out more points by being in different classes! I'm looking at you @CB_racer and @SGETI. 👍

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - WES6.jpg

Next week is the start of the Rocket Bunny Redux Series! Promise I'll try and have specs up by weeks end. Probably going to be a light showing with the holidays and all, but we'll give it a shot!

:cheers:

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - WES6.pdf
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
Decided to take a trip out to Sonoma today for the testing of the 24 Hours of Lemons.. yes its a thing, a GLORIOUS thing! I found @yogi bear 's UBC, Ugly Brown Camaro, and also a Kim Jong Elantra! I also tried filming my entry into the Project Cars 2 Fanatec Contest, but we'll see how that goes. :nervous:
View attachment 783587 View attachment 783588 View attachment 783589 View attachment 783590 View attachment 783591 View attachment 783592 View attachment 783593 View attachment 783594 View attachment 783595 View attachment 783596 View attachment 783597 View attachment 783598 View attachment 783599 View attachment 783600 View attachment 783601 View attachment 783602
I see they had one of those old volvos (#544) first time I saw one race at Edmonton speedway in 1967. I thought
What the hell is that allowed on the track for?.. but it did not bad...just ugly...in any color.

I see they had one of those old volvos (#544) first time I saw one race at Edmonton speedway in 1967. I thought
What the hell is that allowed on the track for?.. but it did not bad...just ugly...in any color.

You talking about the bus? POLIZEI!!!! :lol: The highlight for me was for sure the RX7. I absolutely love that car and every version of it!!

rb2-png.780861

rbrgt4-jpg.784077

Pretty straight forward Series to finish out the year. Show up if you can, I know people are busy this time of year. But lets have some fun for the last SRM series of 2018!

Timed 30 Minute Races | Visual Damage | Penalties On | Fuel Usage Off | Tire Wear Off
---------12/4---------

Mugello Short
Fall | 3PM | 2X | Hazy, Clear

Brands Hatch GP
Summer | 7AM | 10X | Medium Cloud, Light Cloud

---------12/11---------

Laguna Seca
Summer | 7PM | Real | Clear

Watkins Glen GP
Winter | 9AM | 5X | Fog, Overcast

---------12/18---------

Zhuhai
Summer | 5AM | 10X | Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud

Donnington Park National
Spring | 5PM | 2X | Clear, Fog​

rb2-png.780861

rbrgt4-jpg.784077

Pretty straight forward Series to finish out the year. Show up if you can, I know people are busy this time of year. But lets have some fun for the last SRM series of 2018!

Timed 30 Minute Races | Visual Damage | Penalties On | Fuel Usage Off | Tire Wear Off

---------12/4---------

Mugello Short

Brands Hatch GP

---------12/11---------

Laguna Seca

Watkins Glen GP

---------12/18---------

Zhuhai
Summer | 5AM | 10X | Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud

Donnington Park National
Spring | 5PM | 2X | Clear, Fog​

I'm down

rb2-png.780861

rbrgt4-jpg.784077

---------12/4---------

Mugello Short

Brands Hatch GP

---------12/11---------

Laguna Seca

Watkins Glen GP

---------12/18---------

Zhuhai