Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Looking good!! Must be a GT Sport suit design? LMAO. I think the kitty is jealous. @mexxifrieboy would totally rock that onesie. :lol:
I was just thinking, I wonder if you could create that suit...
Speaking of the livery editor, i cant find the SRM logo anymore. It didnt show up, i have it saved but i was trying to find it for spagetti.
You should make one for the lobbanaero lounge, because there is no way those 2 could wrap there heads around that amount of technology

I was just thinking, I wonder if you could create that suit...
Speaking of the livery editor, i cant find the SRM logo anymore. It didnt show up, i have it saved but i was trying to find it for spagetti.
You should make one for the lobbanaero lounge, because there is no way those 2 could wrap there heads around that amount of technology

I haven't fired up GTS for months, so not sure what happened to it or if I still have it on my profile. I can reupload, and yes, I should probably do one for the Lounge too, especially if they compete in the Snail Rivals thing.

I was going to pitch them some ideas, But me and art dont go well together. I had to take grade 10 art when i was in 12B, and the teacher treated me like i was in grade 10. So when she asked us get pictures of 3 celebs to draw... who did I pick?
OBL. It went down pretty well for a christian school.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is not only the Finale of the Rocket Bunny Redux, but also the last event for SRM in 2018!!!

We’ll close out the year at Zhuhai and Donnington Park. The last two weeks have been awesome and hope everyone can make it back!

See you tonight! :cheers:

Another fantastic night to round out the 2018 series' guys! Thank you so much for participating and having tight clean racing. I appreciate your patronage and hope to keep some awesome races going into 2019.

Congrats to @The__Camel on the Series victory!

I'll be posting driver picks for the Daytona 24H Enduro later this week or next, but expect there to be a practice race likely Sunday 12/30. So start thinking about that.

Thanks again fellas! Merry Christmas from SRM. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Rocket Bunny 23.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Rocket Bunny 23.pdf
    255.4 KB · Views: 10
Another fantastic night to round out the 2018 series' guys! Thank you so much for participating and having tight clean racing. I appreciate your patronage and hope to keep some awesome races going into 2019.

I'll be posting driver picks for the Daytona 24H Enduro later this week or next, but expect there to be a practice race likely Sunday 12/30. So start thinking about that.

View attachment 787461
Congrates camel. Fun racing tonight.

View attachment 787461
Thank you @sgohsixthree for putting up the awesome series throughout the year!!:cheers:

Sorry for bailing yesterday, could not keep my car from spinning in the last race, completely different car from qualy. Checking my replay today I saw I loaded up the wrong setup and had hard tires on. It surely was the racing Gods punishment for making this exact joke about Camel having hard tires in the first race since he could not keep from spinning. :banghead:

I ran Hard Tires every race of the Series. I can make them work. Just pushing to hard the first race to make up for the early contact. I'm guilty of getting frustrated very easily. Sgeti had the car to beat all series. I wasnt going to beat him running the same tire. I had to do something opposite of him to have a chance to win the series.

I've been replicating last year's Daytona's Rolex race conditions but to get the same weather temp's I'm having to use the Spring season weather, hope I'm not too far off from what your going to use. I'll also be using GTE leaning towards Porsche/Corvette.:rolleyes:

I've been replicating last year's Daytona's Rolex race conditions but to get the same weather temp's I'm having to use the Spring season weather, hope I'm not too far off from what your going to use. I'll also be using GTE leaning towards Porsche/Corvette.:rolleyes:

They race in January, so I was planning on setting it to Winter. Is it that bad? You'v raced worse. :lol:

Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas! Probably can't be easy for those guys who lost loved ones this year. Hopefully we can provide a place to unload, and start the new year off right.

It's almost time! It's almost time for Daytona! Well....

:lol::lol:

Reminder, this is for the penultimate round of the Wold Enduro Series! 1.5HR race at Daytona Road Course on NEW YEARS DAY! Just be sure your pitcrew is not too hungover! :D

45 Minute Practice race will be held Sunday 12/30. Practice/Qualifying opens at 8PM EST, Race will start at 8:45. All are welcome, whether you are guaranteed a spot below or not.

Race settings:

Spring | 12PM | 20x Time Progression | Clear, Med Cloud, Overcast, Random | 5x Progression

Remaining picks: Group A / Group B

LMP2 (Group A)
  1. @sgohsixthree 2 / 0
  2. @mexxifrieboy 2 / 0
  3. @CB_racer 1 / 1
  4. @SGETI 1 / 1
  5. @HazardLvL4 2 / 1
  6. @knuklefunk 1 / 2

GTE (Group B)
  1. @Xradkins 0 / 2
  2. @Mike Lobban 0 / 2
  3. @potvinsuks 0 / 2
  4. @The__Camel 1 / 1
  5. @bigtimedave 1 / 1
  6. @Hanable 1 / 2
  7. @yogi bear 1 / 2
  8. @coltsjugg 1 / 1

Reserve Priority
Rednose58 1 / 2
oldguy58 2 / 0
TVV0_ 1 / 2
dret7277 1 / 1
2pfspiff 1 / 1
bloodyboyblue 2 / 1
Alex ONeill 0 / 2
@etcetera_997 1 / 1
aerolite 1 / 1
1LBgummybear 1 / 1

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas! Probably can't be easy for those guys who lost loved ones this year. Hopefully we can provide a place to unload, and start the new year off right.

It's almost time! It's almost time for Daytona! Well....

:lol::lol:

Reminder, this is for the penultimate round of the Wold Enduro Series! 1.5HR race at Daytona Road Course on NEW YEARS DAY! Just be sure your pitcrew is not too hungover! :D

45 Minute Practice race will be held Sunday 12/30. Practice/Qualifying opens at 8PM EST, Race will start at 8:45. All are welcome, whether you are guaranteed a spot below or not.

Race settings:

Spring | 12PM | 20x Time Progression | Clear, Med Cloud, Overcast, Random | 5x Progression

Remaining picks: Group A / Group B

LMP2 (Group A)
@sgohsixthree 2 / 0
@mexxifrieboy 2 / 0
@CB_racer 1 / 1

GTE (Group B)
@Xradkins 0 / 2
@Mike Lobban 0 / 2
@potvinsuks 0 / 2
@The__Camel 1 / 1
@bigtimedave 1 / 1
@Hanable 1 / 2