SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Bear are going to make a great, (grey), team. I don't know about a team win though, we are both a couple of mid pack types. Tell ya what, I won't run out of gas and you will put on the right tires, we might just compete. Lol.
And don't forget, experience and treachery will over come. All we have to do is remember how.....

I plan on hitting the the track for some laps tonight, i need to become one with the Lotus at Spa :banghead:. Im assuming Mcinnis may still have the Gt Sport demo going, so maybe we can also hang with him and catch some of the stream. See some of you guys tonight :cheers:.

I plan on hitting the the track for some laps tonight, i need to become one with the Lotus at Spa :banghead:. Im assuming Mcinnis may still have the Gt Sport demo going, so maybe we can also hang with him and catch some of the stream. See some of you guys tonight :cheers:.

Yeah I'll be doing that probably in a couple hours then free some time up for the Lotus and other madness later on. :cheers:

@MrGrim asked me to represent. How did I do?

Gran Turismo®Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170324201019.jpg
Gran Turismo®Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170324201044.jpg

Does anyone knows how to get this beta demo of GTSPORT and if I'm still on time to apply for it?

Signups were a few week ago and closed. Best bet is to wait and see if they open more up.

Lotus room is open, im going to run a full practice race starting at the top of the hour, i have a chat open pop in and i can get you a invite!

Ok gang im still looking to hear from a few drivers with a livery pick for this race on Tuesday. I have made a video below to show my tune and maybe it will help someone? This is Sgeti's tune with a few tweaks to fit my driving style.

:gtpflag:March 28th

img_0152-png.630403

:gtpflag:The 12hrs of Spa (classic edition)

:gtpflag:The weapon of choice is the Lotus type40 Ford

25laps
5x tire wear
Fuel normal
Visual damage only
No mechanical failure
Force realistic driving aids is on :banghead:
Mandatory pit on

Weather-overcast/med clouds/light clouds/clear
Sync to race

Time- race starts at noon/10x time progression

1)Mphile#35
2)Colts#40
3)Aero#5
4)Mcinnis #6
5)Grim#14
6)Hobbz#11
7)Sgeti#15
8)EhTeam#16
9)Bear#3
10)BR#?
11)Mexi#?
12)Lobban#2
13)Boomer#?
14)XXI#?
15)VRT#?
16)Ipecac#7

img_0152-png.630403

25laps
5x tire wear
Fuel normal
Visual damage only
No mechanical failure
Mandatory pit on

Sync to race

1)Mphile#35
2)Colts#40
3)Aero#5
4)Mcinnis #6
5)Grim#14
6)Hobbz#11
7)Sgeti#15
8)EhTeam#16
9)Bear#3
10)BR#?
11)Mexi#?
12)Lobban#2
13)Boomer#?
14)XXI#?
15)VRT#?
16)Ipecac#7

Ok gang im still looking to hear from a few drivers with a livery pick for this race on Tuesday. I have made a video below to show my tune and maybe it will help someone? This is Sgeti's tune with a few tweaks to fit my driving style.

img_0152-png.630403

25laps
5x tire wear
Fuel normal
Visual damage only
No mechanical failure
Mandatory pit on

Sync to race

1)Mphile#35
2)Colts#40
3)Aero#5
4)Mcinnis #6
5)Grim#14
6)Hobbz#11
7)Sgeti#15
8)EhTeam#16
9)Bear#3
10)BR#?
11)Mexi#?
12)Lobban#2
13)Boomer#?
14)XXI#?
15)VRT#?
16)Ipecac#7

Nice lap.
This car reminds me of an ex girlfriend, you got to be patient with the curves.

I'll take #12 please.

You ladies and lads going to be on around 7 or 8? Normally we practice the race coming up but this next race needs to be cancelled and destroyed forever... but i suppose i can deal with it for another 2 days. Mike maybe ill join your "slow people only" you kept inviting me to............

You ladies and lads going to be on around 7 or 8? Normally we practice the race coming up but this next race needs to be cancelled and destroyed forever... but i suppose i can deal with it for another 2 days. Mike maybe ill join your "slow people only" you kept inviting me to............
Im taking the night off as the #35 Lotus is ready to rock and roll 👍. If anyone opens a practice room tonight please post it up here so maybe some of the new guys can join in on the action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back