[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - Jags.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - Jags.pdf
    315.5 KB · Views: 21
Hey all.

I've rented a PS4 ACC 10 slot 30 day Server for 30 days to help host practice and to just do my part to support the leagues I'm in.

Search for Jaedon and password is armpits

The Server will be setup as follows:
SRMxPITS Thursday night race: Sunday and Monday Race 1 Tuesday and Wednesday Race 2

Hey all.

I've rented a PS4 ACC 10 slot 30 day Server for 30 days to help host practice and to just do my part to support the leagues I'm in.

Search for Jaedon and password is armpits

The Server will be setup as follows:
SRMxPITS Thursday night race: Sunday and Monday Race 1 Tuesday and Wednesday Race 2
Thanks for reminding me I need to donate 40$ to our Thursday servers

Are we taking a break in May? DO we know what the next race series is on ACC PS4?

There will be a series that will probably start later in may. Details to come. The weeks leading up to it well run open lobbies or join the 8PM EST CP race.

Last edited:
SRMxPITS | US-Mid | simracingmadness.com

Server is up for short 20 minute races. Tracks will randomize after the race and everyone leaves the lobby. I'm taking the night off, so feel free to coordinate meeting up if you'd like. Same server settings next week, but I should make that one.

Have fun guys!

Who’s down for some quick casual races tonight? I’ll have the server prepped and open up a party in SRM Race Control normal time, but hop in when you can!

Is it gonna be open or private server? I around to race. Should I download the new dlc tracks or na

We might run those toward the end of the night so the guys that dont have it dont have to leave and come back or wait for non dlc tracks.

I might be late, or miss it all together. Car went in for a service this morning. Waiting for the shuttle to pick me up and then I have to run an errand...

911challenge.jpg

2 x 25 Minute Races in the Porsche Cup Car
In Race 2 - the bottom half of the field (rounded up) may move into the Porsche GT3R 2019.
Any remaining drivers in the Cup Car who finish above a GT3R will receive 2 Bonus Points.
Points are scored as one class.

No Required Pitstop

June 10
Monza
Nurburgring
June 17
Brands Hatch
Hungaroring

June 24
Donnington
Snetterton

Enduro2banner.jpg

60 Minute Races
Random Caution(s)
Mandatory Tire Change

Races are divided up into Mid-Engine and Front-Engine Only. 5 makes of each are available, but you cannot use the same make twice.
Mid-Engine Choices
  • Audi R8 LMS Evo 2019
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020
  • Honda NSX GT3 Evo 2019
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo 2019
  • McLaren 720S GT3 2019
Front-Engine Choices
  • Aston Martin Racing V8 Vantage GT3 2019
  • Bentley Continental GT3 2018
  • BMW M6 GT3 2017
  • Lexus RC F GT3 2016
  • Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo 2020
July 8 - Mid-Engine Race 1
Suzuka

July 15 - Mid-Engine Race 2
Silverstone

July 22 - Mid-Engine Race 3
Zolder

August 5 - Front-Engine Race 1
Barcelona

August 12 - Front-Engine Race 2
Brands Hatch

August 19 - Front-Engine Race 3
Monza​

Last edited:
gallardocup.jpg

One Make in the Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3
2x25 Min Races
Chance of Random Cautions
No Required Pitstop
2 Bonus Points for Pole Position and Fastest Lap

September 2
Paul Ricard
Zandvoort

September 9
Hungororing
Misano

September 16
Monza
Barcelona

Last edited:
Damn that was fun! I know some struggled, but damn. I wasn't expecting it to be so focused on keeping the car straight when chasing dudes down.

EDIT: Also, I'm gonna try and leave the server setup with the next races track and longer practice if you want to use it during the week.

PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - 911.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - 911.pdf
    360.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I demand my fifth position in the second race back. :lol:
I was going so well until just seconds to the end I ran out of fuel. :banghead: . That will teach me.
Just when for once I was going to end up not too bad. Drats.
But seriously it was a fun night. I really enjoyed the racing. The tracks were great to race on IMO and it was nice for a change not to come dead last as usual which when happens usually leaves me feeling quite despondent.

Thanks again sgohsixthree for all the effort you put in to organising these sessions and to keep them going, and thanks to my fellow racers for your continued participation. If it wasn't for you guys I don't think I may have bothered to continue racing so cheers.

I really missed my patna Stan last night though. So accustomed to seeing him in the lineup it's always strange when he's MIA.

Last edited:
ATTENTION: In an effort to get more people on track with us.. moving forward we will NOT be running any DLC tracks. Base game only. Expect to get used to the same 6 tracks. 😂

Upcoming series tracks have been updated.

Last edited:
Back