Srt4 and speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyanyde2010
  • 1 comments
  • 347 views
Messages
293
United States
indianapolis/in
Messages
cyanyde-
Looking for both of these cars if anyone can trade let me know what your interested in i dont have any tickets or chrome paints.....i can do dlc painted cars, i can get ner nemesis from the aventador and i may have cars to trade depending on what your looking for!
 
Looking for both of these cars if anyone can trade let me know what your interested in i dont have any tickets or chrome paints.....i can do dlc painted cars, i can get ner nemesis from the aventador and i may have cars to trade depending on what your looking for!

I have both cars. I'm looking for:
- Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02
- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98
- Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '00
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III '96
- Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99

Can trade on March 15th and since you're asking I require for you to send first.
 
Back