Sry to sound newbish but...

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 17 comments
  • 685 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,768
United States
Texas
After joining, and looking through GTP's Car Screenshots, I never would have guessed these cars would have made it. Here's a list.

Honda Accords
Honda Preludes
Mazda Atenza
Mitsubishi Eclipses
Mitsubishi GTOs
The Old Lancers
Mitsub. Mirage?!
Nissan Primeras
Old Skylines
Old Imprezas
BMW 320i Race Car?
M3 GTR?
Ford GT
Dodge Neon SRT-4?
M-B 190E Race Car?
The 1st Vette?
M-b Gullwing?
Saleen S7
More than just Beetle and Lupos. Awesome (VW)
Old Supra and Celica
Prius?
ANd more!
 
Crossfire
SSR
Taurus
Cien
CLK-GTR
More TVRs
Hyundai?

I swear I never thought I'd see these in the game.

Sorry again for sounding newbish.
Thanks GT-One Lover for telling me about those pics.
 
theres a ot in there that most people would take for granted as being in.. wait till we get a final car list... THEN there will be some real suprises im sure :dopey:
 
The 359's car list is the most accurate list we have at the moment.....anything else is skeptical but I am sure PD is holding alot back from us until the last moment...
 
Can you guys try something for a minute.

1st. Take your right leg, and make it go clockwise.
2: Stop, and taking your right hand, draw a 6 in the air.

3. Now get do step 1. After that, try doing Step 2, and tell me if you can get it.
meaning

Spinning your right leg clockwise while drawing a 6 in the air with your right hand at the same time. Hard, huh?
 
wow, I thought that was the stupidest thing in the world until I tried it. Its really hard!
 
Greyout
wow, I thought that was the stupidest thing in the world until I tried it. Its really hard!
For some reason, your brain won't let you.
 
yeah...its odd.....something to do with ure sensory system......thats pretty cool!
 
This thread needs a *click*

Yeah, it has somthing to do with your urinarity system. :lol:
 
I can't even do it with my left foot. :crazy:
 
Hey...I was looking through the Gallery and noticed the Las Vegas Drag Strip. Is that a new racing feature (The Sunfire is in it too?)
 
You can do it but you don't start the 6 at the top you draw it clockwise too.
 
Oh ok.
have to try that.
 
And the point to this thread is?
 
McLaren F1GTR
Hey...I was looking through the Gallery and noticed the Las Vegas Drag Strip. Is that a new racing feature (The Sunfire is in it too?)


Ok, can anyone help me with this.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Ok, can anyone help me with this.

yep, vegas is in. searc button will help you, all thats there is al we know :)
 
That's weird, took me bout 3 tries to get it. But what does this have to do with the thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back