SS7 money gitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thestug
  • 7 comments
  • 1,182 views
Messages
78
Messages
stur1ing
I have read it on this site somewhere, but nobody will tell me what is is or how it is done. I saw a video ,but I don't understand what the gtr was doin gin the wall.
 
You have to have the off road suspension so that you can get over the barrier and also raise the car as much as possible.
 
I'd suggest you search, but it's on the main page so you don't even need to.
 
thanks, someone that finaly explained it.
 
I'd suggest you search, but it's on the main page so you don't even need to.

This one speaks wise words.

I find it hard to believe you missed the 3 (maybe 2) topics on the main GT5 page.
 
This one speaks wise words.

I find it hard to believe you missed the 3 (maybe 2) topics on the main GT5 page.

I find it harder to believe there's people out there that still don't know how to do this, lol.
 
Many members use their phones to chat in here, search doesn't work on some phones.
 
Back