SSC Ultimate Aero

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gezim
  • 16 comments
  • 3,851 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
161
Messages
GTerholli
I'm pretty sure this car hasn't been confirmed for GT5. Has KY ever even mentioned it? I'm surprised. I'm also buffled by the fact that no one really talks about this car here...? (Or maybe I just haven't been around here long enough) I mean, it's only the fastest street legal car in the world. Beating the Bugatti Veyron. I sure as well want this car in the game. It's fast, it's (somewhat) good looking in my opinion, and it's approximately $745,600 cheaper than the Bugatti.

2m7cc9y.jpg




​


Who else here wants to see this baby make the, oh so famous, list of 1000 cars in the game? Imagine taking this beast for a spin at Nurburgring Nordschleife. :sly:👍
 
To be frank, no one talks about it because no one cares about it.
 
Yeah. It was built by Americans to beat the Bugatti, that's it.
 
Jesus mate, that was a bit rude, First tim I scene it and I quite like it
 
For 🤬 sake, people, DON'T CREATE THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE CAR!!! There's a car "wish list" if you want to say "I want this car in GT5". I know the SSC Ultimate Aero is faster than a Veryon, it's cheaper, bla, bla, bla...but nobody is sure if it is in GT5, and a question that doesn't have an answer doesnt diserve a thread here, sorry dude :indiff:.

Edit: Sorry if I was a bit rude, but see what happened to another "Is this car in GT5? No? Cuz it really should" thread: Example 1, Example 2, Soon to happen Example 3, and not concretely wishes about an specific car but wishes anyway here.
 
Last edited:
Honestly, I'd rather see Koenigsegg first, despite the fact this car was built in the same state as me. I certainly wouldn't complain about getting it.
 
For 🤬 sake, people, DON'T CREATE THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE CAR!!! There's a car "wish list" if you want to say "I want this car in GT5".

Amen, sir. Amen.
 
Jesus mate, that was a bit rude, First tim I scene it and I quite like it
He asked why no one talks about it. I explained. There isn't really any lighter way of telling him than the way I did.
 
I quite like the car. Nevertheless, there is a wishlist thread.
 
I'm also buffled by the fact that no one really talks about this car here...? (Or maybe I just haven't been around here long enough) I mean, it's only the fastest street legal car in the world. Beating the Bugatti Veyron.
I haven't seen much talk about this car here either, and I think it is connected to the fact that it being the fastest road car in the world doesn't mean that it also is the most interesting road car in the world. After all, the race to 253+ mph only opened after the Veyron had claimed the title. And since it achieved that while still offering a fair bit of creature comforts and class, it seems to have left the bigger impression than those who came after it.
 
Top Gear needs to get hold of this car.
 
You can´t even compare this car to a Bugatti Veyron..
IMO this is a kitcar and it looks like **** to be honest.
And theres a reason why this car is $745,600 cheaper.
 
In my opinion the Veyron Seems like its 745600 times better than that SSC thing.
 
Honestly, I'd rather see Koenigsegg first, despite the fact this car was built in the same state as me. I certainly wouldn't complain about getting it.

Yes, I would prefer Koenigseggs in GT5. They claim the new Trevita will do 260MPH +.
 
Locked

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back