I just now looked at the "official" car list and didnt see the SSC Ultimate Aero OR the NExt Gen Ultimate Aero. That saddens me. Anyone know if there is a possibilty that it may wind up on an update? Thanks.
I just now looked at the "official" car list and didnt see the SSC Ultimate Aero OR the NExt Gen Ultimate Aero. That saddens me. Anyone know if there is a possibilty that it may wind up on an update? Thanks.
Another duplicated useless thread
There are many other threads discussing what should have been in GT5
Please use the SEARCH function before clogging up the forums with copies of other threads
Another duplicated useless thread
There are many other threads discussing what should have been in GT5
Please use the SEARCH function before clogging up the forums with copies of other threads
Cars that would be relevant to this game in more than just going 250mph. Any regular production model between 2006 and 2011 would be more useful, I think.
Cars that would be relevant to this game in more than just going 250mph. Any regular production model between 2006 and 2011 would be more useful, I think.
Well I agree with that. But with that being said if the Bughatti veyron is worthy of the game then so should the SSC Ultimate Aero. I am surprised though that cars such as the Noble, Acari, Gumpart, Maseratti, and a few other didnt make it on here and cars such as the CRZ, Prius, etc did. 0_0