"Sshh, its a secret!!"

But these are high def 1080p girls running around butt naked we're talking about here...

anywayyyy, I'll go for God of war 3 or Heavy rain. I doubt it is RE5 or Black2 since these are multi platforms games.

But these are high def 1080p girls running around butt naked we're talking about here...

anywayyyy, I'll go for God of war 3 or Heavy rain. I doubt it is RE5 or Black2 since these are multi platforms games.

The article didn't say the mystery game was a PS3 exclusive. Plus, Heavy Rain is a multi platform game (PS3, PC, XBox360). Black 2 has never been shown, so I'm betting it's the big surprise. Plus, they were previously talking about FPS games, so I'm betting the big mystery game is a FPS. Heavy Rain and GOW3 aren't FPS, so maybe it's Black 2.

Black 2 would be great - but the article mentions a whole new level of story-telling. Black had virtually no story at all (thankfully) so it doesn't sound much like Black does it?

Could have sworn I read recently that Criterion has stated emphatically that they are not planning on making a follow up to Black.

Could have sworn I read recently that Criterion has stated emphatically that they are not planning on making a follow up to Black.

Yet the end of Black 1 leaves it open, I would be dissappointed not to see a sequel at some point.

Judging from the mention of Sony PR people putting on the display, I imagine whatever this is, it's PS3-exclusive.

Right now, the only thing that really comes to mind is whatever Team ICO has up their sleeve for PS3. Either that, or it's a totally new IP that none of us have heard of before.

Back