crazy88uk Messages 130 Messages crazy88uk Nov 26, 2010 #3 I just checked out your setup mate! WOW. You have a well nice setup there, bet it makes GT5 all the better.
I just checked out your setup mate! WOW. You have a well nice setup there, bet it makes GT5 all the better.
No46_TheDoctor Messages 1,067 Messages No46_TheDoctor or SSRacingUK Nov 26, 2010 #4 crazy88uk I just checked out your setup mate! WOW. You have a well nice setup there, bet it makes GT5 all the better. Click to expand... It does, the sound is much imptoved from Prologue especially, with a buttkicker device you can really feel the impacts, also the seams in the tarmac on one of the SSRoutes, and the feeling of the engine on the Shelby Chrome Line car is amazing.
crazy88uk I just checked out your setup mate! WOW. You have a well nice setup there, bet it makes GT5 all the better. Click to expand... It does, the sound is much imptoved from Prologue especially, with a buttkicker device you can really feel the impacts, also the seams in the tarmac on one of the SSRoutes, and the feeling of the engine on the Shelby Chrome Line car is amazing.