SSRX Air Resistance broken?

• Thread starter SCER
  • 1 comments
United Kingdom
London
haroldinho41
To all the people have been hitting 350mph+ in tuned cars on SSRX, sorry, it seems that you might not be transmission tuning wizards :lol:

There are endless comments about the ridiculous speeds being reached, and according to some people the issue is exclusive to SSRX. Presumably on the Nurburgring straight or SSRVII the top speeds should be a lot lower. I'm staying with family at the moment so can't see for myself, can anyone test this theory?

Fix SSRX PD, then give straight line speed testing back.

Last edited:
To all the people have been hitting 350mph+ in tuned cars on SSRX, sorry, it seems that you might not be transmission tuning wizards :lol:

There are endless comments about the ridiculous speeds being reached, and according to some people the issue is exclusive to SSRX. Presumably on the Nurburgring straight or SSRVII the top speeds should be a lot lower. I'm staying with family at the moment so can't see for myself, can anyone test this theory?
I only have anecdotal evidence to cite, but I seem to get much more realistic top speeds on the Mulsanne straight (Sarthe '09 w/o chicanes is my test track) than SSRX.

Back