SSRX Alternate Route Found (+more)

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 515 comments

Do you believe that the alternate SSRX will end up in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From how it looks and what was in the description, it was a direct GT 7/Sport rip and then all the tunnels were built by hand using GT5 assets I guess. Very interesting though!

I was just looking back on this, and while this doesn't have the massive esses and "car park" loops, I feel like this is probably a lot more realistic. I just wish that someone stripped the original model from GT5 and just retextured/gave it a higher definition. Well, this does it for now!

Earlier this morning, I was browsing YouTube and while I was looking through my recommended feed, I found out that MattJ155 finally uploaded a video on SSRX’s cut alternate route or also dubbed the infield route by the video which sounds a lot better than calling it the alternate route imo. If you guys still remember, Matt made a post on this thread a while back talking about that he was planning on investigating the route and in the future would work on a video about it.

OMG WE MIGHT HAVE MANAGE TO GET DOOM OUT OF THE MAP PEOPLE!

EDIT: He spawned back in the track. Regardless this is still a sign of progress being made. Basically what we did was we tried doing the glitch with the red barrier while he was in the fiat 500 F.

Screenshots.
View attachment 943999 View attachment 944000 View attachment 944001

Sorry for bothering you, can you give me any updates/screenshots/clips about how it can be done? Im currently making a video about GT Sport glitches and it's the first time I ve seen an out of bounds glitch in SSRX (excluding the walls at the pitlane). This could allow for replay shots that are normally reserved for hacked PS4's with mod menus to be available to every1. Please don't hesitate on contacting me through email: ozaezgorrizi@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,
Memo313 (on YT)

Last edited:
Someone had taken a photo of the entire track from above with a GT7, so I tried superimposing it on the course map.
IMG_0071.jpeg

It looks like the tunnel exit is avoiding interference with the layout (or maybe it just looks that way from the angle the photo was taken)
IMG_0070.jpeg

Back