SSX3 Rental Analysis.

Super-Supra

(Banned)
Well, I saw a bunch of copies at my local Rogers Video and picked it up with The Hulk.

I put it into my PS2, and I found that the graphics were stunning.
Excellent detail, the tricks are excellent. Music goes along with it fantastically. 2 Player mode is awesome.

I haven't beat much of the game, I only have it for 3 days.

Rating: 8/10, It's a must rental it takes time to get into it. But worth it.

Giancarlo, was right. This game rocks. I might even buy it, after MotoGP2.;)

Analysis? WTF are you, an expert?

I rented it this weekend as well, yeah, I, agree, too.

As far as gameplay/story is considered, it is improved a lot, with three "peaks" (aka, easy, medium and hard mode) to beat. Each peak has a series of tricks and race competitions, with the final race/tricks being against a "rival" along the whole are where all the tracks are. You have to beat this to gain access to each peak. You can select to be transported to anywhere on the peak whenever you like, which is a handy feature. You buy attributes with the cash you rack up from winning, and people will send you messages.

Network play would make this game even better, if I had the Adapter. I need money. :|

Anyway, 8/10. A nice learning curve, even though I hadn't played Tricky for a while I got straight into the mix of this one. It's very addictive, as I found myself devoting a whole afternoon to playing it, and I just finished the freestyle section with two silvers and the rest gold. Some new characters also join the fray. Nice sound, but the menu noise is ****ing annoying after a while. There is a lot of replayability as you can try trick and trick over and over until you finally do it. Uber tricks make a return, and you can also buy them, along with more gear.

The intro clip is beautiful, and there is little slowdown during gameplay. Different routes are also still here, so you can find your own way down the mountain.

A good game, maybe even better had I had time to play it online and more than one day.

Back