- 62
- KooL_Breeze_88_
Got a question? Our community has the answer.......
Well boys and girls i have two cars in particular a RUF CTR2 and a TOYOTA WOODONE Supra running stage 3 turbos (amongst many others). These two cars are my babies and have been run hard to the breaking point in the pursuit of fast times.
I have not crashed either of them ever, yet both need engine rebuilds. I have not raced them for more then ten races each however. I was wondering given that gt5 does simulate real world driving if stage 3 turbos might be putting too much strain on the engines?
Am I being crazy here?
Well boys and girls i have two cars in particular a RUF CTR2 and a TOYOTA WOODONE Supra running stage 3 turbos (amongst many others). These two cars are my babies and have been run hard to the breaking point in the pursuit of fast times.
I have not crashed either of them ever, yet both need engine rebuilds. I have not raced them for more then ten races each however. I was wondering given that gt5 does simulate real world driving if stage 3 turbos might be putting too much strain on the engines?