Stage II R32 HPA, BMW M3 CSL WANT FOR TRADE

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhysmanunited
  • 10 comments
  • 856 views
Messages
20
United Kingdom
London
Messages
rhysmanunited
Anyone have any of them cars? Been looking everywhere for them cant seem to find, ill trade back :)
 
Hpa is a win car.
 
I have a CSL do you have an 05 Mustang GT for trade?
 
Hpa is a win car.
Sorry lads i've got both of them now, and yes i only just realised lol would any of you happen to have a Nissan 400R or Nissan 240sx?
 
cabezzz
I have a CSL do you have an 05 Mustang GT for trade?

Send friend request for the Mustang GT, cant be on for long nipping out at 7pm england time
 
I dont have a Mustang gt? And im out at the moment so i cant anyways
 
EllisByron
Send friend request for the Mustang GT, cant be on for long nipping out at 7pm england time

Please use the pm system instead of hijacking other peoples threads or create your own thread.

@OP which of the 2 nissans would you prefer the most.
 
Ok send fr to zegolfman.
There are 2 both year 96 the later one is the s14 96 model of which Nismo do a 270r on a 94 is if the early or late one check zegolfman garage in my signature.
 
I have all the nismos if you want one, looking for lvl 24 ticket.
 
Sent 240sx, BMW CSL and level 21 ticket.
 
Back