StainD - "14 Shades of Grey"Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 6 comments
  • 934 views

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Messages
9,646
Messages
Minus955
Yeah, as you can see, i enjoy StainD's new album.

Although, i think Break the Cycle was a touch better. But still, i can't put this album down. They seem to get a little better every year. :)

I love:
"Layne"
"Price to Play"
"Yesterday"
"How About You"
"So Far Away"
"Zoe Jayne"

Yeah, so what do you think?
 
I thought "Break the Cycle" was repetitive, depressing, and boring, and showed no actual talent. I plan not to hear a single track on "14 Shades of Grey."

Hey, you asked.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I thought "Break the Cycle" was repetitive, depressing, and boring, and showed no actual talent. I plan not to hear a single track on "14 Shades of Grey."

Hey, you asked.

Yeah, I had this exact same feeling about StainD as well.


Whoa, scary me and Doug havng something in common, well musically that is. :scared:
 
Staind are actually pretty talented.
I mean, I know they don't have any real fancy guitar licks, or amazing drum solos, etc. But the lead singer has a nice voice. I myself haven't listened to this album yet, but I did purchase "Break the Cycle" when it came out. True, it is very depressing and slightly repetitive, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they aren't talented.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
...depressing...

Hey, you asked.

That i did.

Well, it's good to hear something raw every once in a while. And i really didn't find Break the Cycle that depressing, to tell the truth. And 14 Shades certainly isn't. Or maybe i guess it depends on how serious you take the music...
 
Price to Play is the only track I've heard from their new album, so far. Pretty good.
 
Back