TopGearJB007 Messages 384 United States Messages TopGearJB007 Jan 16, 2011 #1 I need it to complete my BMW collection. Plain and simple. Silly me I thought I was done. Name your price. I can trade tonight. ~TGJB~ Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
I need it to complete my BMW collection. Plain and simple. Silly me I thought I was done. Name your price. I can trade tonight. ~TGJB~
///MFreak Messages 261 Messages MFreak_KSA Jan 29, 2011 #3 because you are a BMW fan like me ,i'll give you a Z4,but i have to fine it first.ok??
J jadeloud Messages 358 Messages jtehitman Jan 30, 2011 #5 which z4 are you looking for excatly. I got the premium ones the M version and the ocnvertible.
TopGearJB007 Messages 384 United States Messages TopGearJB007 Jan 30, 2011 #6 The standard (not premium) BMW Z4 Convertible from the UCD.
///MFreak Messages 261 Messages MFreak_KSA Jan 30, 2011 #7 TopGearJB007 The standard (not premium) BMW Z4 Convertible from the UCD. Click to expand... yeah i know,but when i fine it i'll tell you
TopGearJB007 The standard (not premium) BMW Z4 Convertible from the UCD. Click to expand... yeah i know,but when i fine it i'll tell you