- 255

- Greece
- nemitsos999
- nemitsos999
Hello everybody
. I have been searching the forums lately about the GT5 standard cars .
What I cant find is a list of the GT5 Standard cars that are not in GT4 or GTPSP.(no premium-standard ones,just standars)
So far I have:
Not GT4:
1)Jaguar XFR
2)R8 ALMS
3)R8 ALMS team Playstation
4)Bugatti Veyron
5)Mini Cooper mk1
_______________________Above cars can be imported through GTPSP_____________________________
Not in GTPSP:
1)Aston Martin Vantage
2)Aston Martin Vanquish
3)Aston Martin DB9
4)Aston Martin DB7
5)MG F
6)MGTF
7)Prowler
8)Caterham
9)Jay Leno Tank Car
Not in PSP and GT4
1)NOMAD Diablo
2)Mazda Axela
Can you please help me find others if they exist?
I have all GTPSP cars and I imported them into GT5 so I can drive them all in Arcade mode.I am trying to do a complete list of those Standard cars that exist in GTlife mode but they dont in PSP garage 👍
What I cant find is a list of the GT5 Standard cars that are not in GT4 or GTPSP.(no premium-standard ones,just standars)
So far I have:
Not GT4:
1)Jaguar XFR
2)R8 ALMS
3)R8 ALMS team Playstation
4)Bugatti Veyron
5)Mini Cooper mk1
_______________________Above cars can be imported through GTPSP_____________________________
Not in GTPSP:
1)Aston Martin Vantage
2)Aston Martin Vanquish
3)Aston Martin DB9
4)Aston Martin DB7
5)MG F
6)MGTF
7)Prowler
8)Caterham
9)Jay Leno Tank Car
Not in PSP and GT4
1)NOMAD Diablo
2)Mazda Axela
Can you please help me find others if they exist?
I have all GTPSP cars and I imported them into GT5 so I can drive them all in Arcade mode.I am trying to do a complete list of those Standard cars that exist in GTlife mode but they dont in PSP garage 👍
Last edited: