- 8
- vikonic123
I'm aware that we can't take them there,
but....has anyone else noticed that if you're selected car is standard, and you're at the menu screen (not gt home), your standard car will be shown at ....for example....airfield location from the photo travel.
I'm aware that we can't get the ultimate pixel heaven with them as we can with premium cars, but I don't get why disable something when the game is capable of doing it...
Not a big deal, just something I noticed.
What's your opinion about that?
but....has anyone else noticed that if you're selected car is standard, and you're at the menu screen (not gt home), your standard car will be shown at ....for example....airfield location from the photo travel.
I'm aware that we can't get the ultimate pixel heaven with them as we can with premium cars, but I don't get why disable something when the game is capable of doing it...
Not a big deal, just something I noticed.
What's your opinion about that?