D Dishlex Messages 2 Dec 1, 2010 #1 Bit of an odd thing I've found with a few cars, There are some standard cars here that don't appear in Gran Turismo 4, but are in Gran Turismo 5. For example, the Mazda Furai. Did Polyphony create some new cars that aren't premium?
Bit of an odd thing I've found with a few cars, There are some standard cars here that don't appear in Gran Turismo 4, but are in Gran Turismo 5. For example, the Mazda Furai. Did Polyphony create some new cars that aren't premium?
C cheba Messages 197 Finland Messages cheba88 Dec 2, 2010 #2 Those standard cars not from GT4, was actually introduced in GTPSP, like the Furai, Veyron, Countach...
Those standard cars not from GT4, was actually introduced in GTPSP, like the Furai, Veyron, Countach...
zStarkey Messages 92 Messages ZiggyStarkey Dec 2, 2010 #3 The only one I know of is the Jaguar XFR, checked the car list for GTPSP and that wasn't on there. Can't wait to find one in the user car dealership
The only one I know of is the Jaguar XFR, checked the car list for GTPSP and that wasn't on there. Can't wait to find one in the user car dealership