Standard damage/deformation or glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RufusGonePunk
  • 6 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
555
United Kingdom
Derby, England
Messages
SaftyJoe
I just got the game today and got up to Level 9 in GT Mode. Then I exited out and started messing around with the course editors. Firstly I came up with this:

2010-11-25171426.jpg


Damage and deformation on the front and back of a Focus RS rally car. Nothing out of the ordinary as we've seen damage like this in demos.

Then I took my standard Peugeot 205 T15 out for a spin on a road course I made when to my surprise, after crashing hard a few times the front looked like this:

2010-11-25170317.jpg


And this:

2010-11-25170302.jpg


I then tried to spin the car backwards into the barriers to see if the same would happen at the rear, but nothing much happened. I did think I saw some of the rear trim bend/deform, but it was too hard to tell so I didn't bother with a photo.


So, has this happened to anyone else and can anyone replicate this with a different car. I would love to investigate it further but I don't have the time unfortunately.

Oh, and mods, if this has already been discussed, you know what to do!
 
Its already been confirmed standard cars have damage, even if it is just little dents here and there.
 
Well, the last I heard about standard 'damage' was that the paint could be scratched off. However, this clearly shows that the bumper has been smashed out of position :crazy:
 
Well, the last I heard about standard 'damage' was that the paint could be scratched off. However, this clearly shows that the bumper has been smashed out of position :crazy:

well it seems to be the exact opposite, their is deformation but no paint scratches :p
 
Yep!
I really can't figure it out at all! It'd be cool if someone else could try and do the same thing, to rule out it being a glitch of some sort.
 
Back