CrashBandicoot Messages 505 In a box Messages Crash_Dude_13 Jan 3, 2012 #1 As the title says. For the SL 65 I'll trade a 1967 ticket and for the Viper SRT10 I'll trade 5 Gold chromes.
As the title says. For the SL 65 I'll trade a 1967 ticket and for the Viper SRT10 I'll trade 5 Gold chromes.
salikriaz Messages 785 VA Messages salikriaz Jan 3, 2012 #2 I have the SRT10 so i'll take that offer. it has miles though so if thats not a problem i can trade tomorow
I have the SRT10 so i'll take that offer. it has miles though so if thats not a problem i can trade tomorow
killer tiller Messages 398 Sydney Messages bentlr666 Jan 3, 2012 #3 The viper SRT10 '03 yes? I have one 0/18,656/0 FR bentlr666
CrashBandicoot Messages 505 In a box Messages Crash_Dude_13 Jan 3, 2012 #4 killer tiller The viper SRT10 '03 yes? I have one 0/18,656/0 FR bentlr666 Click to expand... Alright, you will receive a Friend Request from and get the paint from BensonGumball67. Send the car to my main account: Crash_Dude_13
killer tiller The viper SRT10 '03 yes? I have one 0/18,656/0 FR bentlr666 Click to expand... Alright, you will receive a Friend Request from and get the paint from BensonGumball67. Send the car to my main account: Crash_Dude_13
laserviper3 Messages 318 Messages laserviper Jan 4, 2012 #6 would that be the 2004 SL65 AMG that you are looking for?
killer tiller Messages 398 Sydney Messages bentlr666 Jan 4, 2012 #7 Paint received and got the viper back through the UCD :tup
Born2ShootYou Messages 87 United States Messages Born2ShootYou Jan 4, 2012 #8 Is it Mercedes-Benz SL 65 (R230) '04? If so I have one. 0/609mi/0
CrashBandicoot Messages 505 In a box Messages Crash_Dude_13 Jan 4, 2012 #9 Born2ShootYou Is it Mercedes-Benz SL 65 (R230) '04? If so I have one. 0/609mi/0 Click to expand... Can you trade now?
Born2ShootYou Is it Mercedes-Benz SL 65 (R230) '04? If so I have one. 0/609mi/0 Click to expand... Can you trade now?
Born2ShootYou Messages 87 United States Messages Born2ShootYou Jan 4, 2012 #10 Can't trade till the 5th :l You interested though?