Standard elise(s)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 13 comments
  • 722 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
A title can only really offer paints at this time
 
Any one got any they don't want for trade?
 
the 96 elise?
what paints you got for trade?
 
Anyone got any standards
 
I'm sure that I do.. like the motor sport elise ??
 
Potert walk away before you tempt me ;) lol
But yeah gunna collect all of them
 
Potert walk away before you tempt me ;) lol
But yeah gunna collect all of them

Sending you the Toyota GT 86 in the morning.. and then monday I can send the motorsport elise..


those suits.. do you know the number for them.. Could not tell if I had them since the colors aren't all that distinct LOL..
 
What suits if it's what i think you mean is double stripe 18-19
Gt86? There's to many similar named one aaaarghh damn you gt5 you've got a lot of content ;)
 
yes double striped will look for those numbers..

And I am scheduled to send toyota gt 86 concept 11' tomorrow right?
 
Yeah I was getting confused mate ignore me

Thank you very much mate
 
I can get you the Elise 72 also in green ticket form
 
What do you want for it
 
1 random paint... ;0)
 
So for all the cars that's 5 paints (you drive a hard bargain ;). )
 
Back