Standard Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54 & Camaro Z28 '69

  • Thread starter Thread starter batera99
  • 12 comments
  • 946 views
Messages
12
Messages
batera99
Hi, I missed the boat when these two STANDARD versions became available on OCD several months ago. (I already have the premium versions!)
Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54
Camaro Z28 '69

I'd like a copy of each. I have all other cars and many tickets. Check my collection on http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=18913 and pick what you'd like to exchange.

Thanks
 
I've got both of these but I can't trade until the 23rd at the earliest. I'll trade them both for a Level 19 and a Level 20 Ticket.
 
Thanks! No rush on my side! We can trade then. I'll send you a friend request tonight when I get home.

Cheers
 
I have many 1969 Camaro Z/28's, 0/0/0(standards). I also have 1 '54 Merc SL,0/0/0, in Feruerot ?.

I will trade for any year, or level, ticket! I am available NOW! Send a friends request to PSN playnthru2. Let me know which you would like first.
 
Playnthru, I'll be home in an hour or so. I don't mind which one comes first.

FallenPhoenix: I'll send you the tickets afterwards anyway, if you still need them.

Cheers!
 
Playnthru, I'll be home in an hour or so. I don't mind which one comes first.

FallenPhoenix: I'll send you the tickets afterwards anyway, if you still need them.

Cheers!

O.K sir. FallenPhoenix got in before me so :scared:? I don't want to steal his trade :nervous:.

We can trade whenever you are not trading elsewhere. 👍

Take care of FallenPhoenix first, I can wait.:)

1954 Mercedes Benz 300SL(standard).. Sent:tup:
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the Mercedes. I'm ready for the 2nd car.

Sent two tickets your way!
I'll do the same with Phoenix later on

Cheers
 
Thanks for the Mercedes. I'm ready for the 2nd car.

Sent two tickets your way!
I'll do the same with Phoenix later on

Cheers

Sorry had to step out :guilty:. Received the level #24 thanks also received the 1971 ticket, many thanks.:)👍 That happens to my real birth year 👍.

1) Dover White, 1969 Z/28 Camaro 0/0/0 (standard). Has been sent to PSN Batera99, Enjoy! :cheers:
 
Thank You! Got both cars OK!

Sent a friend invite to Phoenix (same spelling as when he/she posted here) from my Batera-gift account, where I keep all tickets. No reply on that request yet. But got a friend request claiming to be Phoenix from a completely different account name on Batera99, where I don't hold any tickets!

Phoenix, was it really you? We need to establish a link with Batera-gift instead!

Cheers
 
His/Her PSN begins with the letter T. 👍
 
Sending 300 SL Coupe now. I accidentally sat in it when I bought it, though. :grumpy:

I hope you don't mind... :nervous:
 
Sending Z28 '69 now.

My little brother sat in it, though. 🤬
 
Sending Z28 '69 now.

My little brother sat in it, though
. 🤬

That is EXACTLY why they have passwords on accounts. No one but ME logs on to my account , ever. I have a "Guest account" called REX_EASLEY for my Son, Nephew, etc to use. Then I never have to worry about something suspect happening.........:sly:
 
Back