Standard Physics Race Refuge

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 11 comments
  • 1,082 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
This is not a Standard vs. Pro physics discussion. If you have something to say about pro physics it doesn't belong in this thread.

This thread is for discussion of standard physics races, online or offline.

It is a refuge for those who prefer to drive with standard physics without having to hear (yet again) how much better pro is. Nor is it a place to talk about how standard physics is too easy, or that punters like standard races.

If I haven't been clear enough yet, please don't post here unless you race with standard physics. There are already hundreds of threads to discuss pro physics racing.
 
very good s2k2k3 I want to be the first to say I like race in Standar Physics classes , for me it is very dificult to accelerate whith the x button in pro physics I cant dosificate the amount of gas and the light
car spin when I accelerate I dont want to use a wheel to be in this class and the stiks for me are a litle bit dificult to drive I am 54 years old and all the gran turismo games I played them with my x button but in standard I use my x button whithout any problem
I prefer to race in standard classes.
thanks s2k2k3
 
This is not a Standard vs. Pro physics discussion. If you have something to say about pro physics it doesn't belong in this thread.

This thread is for discussion of standard physics races, online or offline.

It is a refuge for those who prefer to drive with standard physics without having to hear (yet again) how much better pro is. Nor is it a place to talk about how standard physics is too easy, or that punters like standard races.

If I haven't been clear enough yet, please don't post here unless you race with standard physics. There are already hundreds of threads to discuss pro physics racing.

And I don't think this belongs in the event section if this is a discussion thread??

Moving...
 
And I don't think this belongs in the event section if this is a discussion thread??

Moving...

Your call of course. It seemed to me with the many event-related discussion threads in the events section that this thread belonged there.

It probably doesn't matter anyway. I appear to be only one of 3 or 4 members willing to admit to using standard physics.
 
Hey, no problem I race on standard physics from time to time ... what I like is when you can tune your cars Im able to go with ABS off, which's lots of fun 👍
 
I used standard throughout the singleplayer races to get gold, or to even beat the target time (A-3 I'm talking to you!). However, I use pro now just because.
 
i only race on standard. also theres alot of people who only use standard and some of them are really good =P
 
I often race Standard, I like it even more than Pro/Expert.
And although the laptimes are faster than Pro/Expert Mode it is still very hard to race fast on Standard.
 
Have had many great battles racing Standard physics, I find myself racing in this mode more and more. Good fun when you get some good drivers to race.
 
I race on standard and I have no problem admitting it either. Sometimes I use the cars on professional settings but TBH the main reason I race on standard is because I used the pad.

Those who race on professional have nothing to brag about because in my experience most of these are wheel users. Using the controller on professional settings is nearly impossible in some cars. I shall have the wheel very shortly and im convinced my laptimes will be much faster on standard settings and will find professional much easier compared to the pad.
 
I used standard physics offline since it was way too hard (if not impossible) to get gold for some of the events with pro.

I also quite liked the Evo vs Imprezza standard physics event online.
 
I never use standard physics, but I can race faster in them in FF cars. But i can race FR & 4WD's better in pro physics
 
Back