- 4,978

- Paris
Hi there!
So, I've played GT 4 pretty...well...way too much and I was so happy to get GT 5, finally.
Yet, I couldn't find settings that reflect GT 4 quite a bit. It's either like the car is on rails or I'm not getting anything done at all, mostly due not having played for some years.
Which driving settings would pretty much reflect the GT 4 standard ones? I didn't change them back in 2004.
Cheers!
So, I've played GT 4 pretty...well...way too much and I was so happy to get GT 5, finally.
Yet, I couldn't find settings that reflect GT 4 quite a bit. It's either like the car is on rails or I'm not getting anything done at all, mostly due not having played for some years.
Which driving settings would pretty much reflect the GT 4 standard ones? I didn't change them back in 2004.
Cheers!