Standard versions of Premium cars

England
England
Player_7421
Player 7421
I've never seen anybody showcase these on the Internet. So I thought I mayaswell show everyone on here the Standard version of some of the premium cars.

Does anybody else have any of these?

These where scrapped from the main game for obvious reasons. The premium counterparts.

If anybody wants any more pictures, feel free to ask. & if anybody wants to save some of these pictures to use or show to other people, that's totally fine with me.

Edit: Most of these were available in the Online Collectors dealership (OCD) & are PSP imports. The 300SL & Tamora have shown up in the OCD as far I'm aware.

I could not get two cars. The Audi TT '03 & the BMW Z4 '03. They aren't possible to own in the garage unless someone has them by changing the coding.

Warning: There is quite a few pictures here:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
These were actually cars that were in GTPSP that got ported over to GT5 (not sure about the Citroën). I would assume PD did this to increase the car count? I've been wondering about these cars for quite a long time, and it's pretty interesting to see how different the modeling is on some of these.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I missed 1 Standard car out. The MX5 with the yellow lisence plate. And I've added three extra premium cars you can't get in the base game.

Red Bull X2010 3G
Red Bull X2010 3G (S.Vettel)
Nissan GT-R Spec V (Academy Special)

I have playrd GT5 recently and the reason why there's all of these Standard car's goes to two reasons.

One is that these cars appears only when you use your PSP and GT PSP game to transfer the cars from your garage in GT PSP to the GT5 arcade mode. In facy that's why several cars such as Countach or Audi R8 GT3 from late 2000's are standard despite not being in Gran Turismo 4.

The other official way was by the Online Dealership which get updated with every Seasonal Events. It was like used cars except they are brand new and featured cars that might been different compared to the used cars. You could spot some of these standard cars when they update the season events.

You could also recieve or send gifts of those cars And finally, there's the garage editor.

----

Also since you included the 5G X1 and GT Academy Special, you might as well include the range of special "GT Academy 2012" cars. Oh and make sure to include the 2010 Gamestop Toyota Camry NASCAR & Chevrolet Camaro Edge Special.

Ah yes, I remember those. They weren't actually scraped from Gran Turismo 5. Not only they were for sale in the online dealership for a limited time as others said, but they're there due to a feature GT5 has. Gran Turismo 5 allowed you to import cars from your Gran Turismo PSP gamesave as sort of a way to try some cars in the game. It was honestly one of the first things I did when I bought GT5 years ago; I imported my own GTPSP gamesave and tried how some of my cars drove with GT5's physics engine.

I have playrd GT5 recently and the reason why there's all of these Standard car's goes to two reasons.

One is that these cars appears only when you use your PSP and GT PSP game to transfer the cars from your garage in GT PSP to the GT5 arcade mode. In facy that's why several cars such as Countach or Audi R8 GT3 from late 2000's are standard despite not being in Gran Turismo 4.

The other official way was by the Online Dealership which get updated with every Seasonal Events. It was like used cars except they are brand new and featured cars that might been different compared to the used cars. You could spot some of these standard cars when they update the season events.

You could also recieve or send gifts of those cars And finally, there's the garage editor.

----

Also since you included the 5G X1 and GT Academy Special, you might as well include the range of special "GT Academy 2012" cars. Oh and make sure to include the 2010 Gamestop Toyota Camry NASCAR & Chevrolet Camaro Edge Special.
The NASCAR would be unobtainable for me since its exclusive to the US, I could be wrong though. & I might include those later.

You forgot 2 other standard cars:

Audi TT coupe 3.2 quattro '03
BMW Z4 '03

I didn't forget them, they are the only two I couldn't get & I've not seen myself.

Yep but that's because we ddin't get the Premium XJR-9 '88 until one of the DLC packs arrived.
As @ToyGTone stated, the XJR-9 standard car was available in the USD so I wouldn't really count it as a "hidden" car that you cannot purchase.

The 300SL and the Tamora were sold on the Online Dealership before.
Forgot about that. Just Added that information in.

And I'm sorry if I got any information wrong. :/

Last edited:
Here's that yellow MX-5. This thread is all over the place, I'm sorry about that it's just hard to edit everything on phone.

image.jpeg

The NASCAR would be unobtainable for me since its exclusive to the US, I could be wrong though. & I might include those later.
I managed to swap the bodies and such data to the Game Stop one through the Garage Editor. I wish if I could post an image but I'm going to leave to the airport very soon.

I own the European Version BTW.

Forgot about that. Just Added that information in.

And I'm sorry if I got any information wrong. :/
To be honest, my memory about this is shady. Last time I play GT5 online is 4 full years ago and these cars on online dealership are much older than that.

Im pretty sure theres more cars available, Tuscan Speed 6 and SL 55 come in mind.

To be honest, my memory about this is shady. Last time I play GT5 online is 4 full years ago and these cars on online dealership are much older than that.

Im pretty sure theres more cars available, Tuscan Speed 6 and SL 55 come in mind.
The SL55 R230 '02 may have been in the OCD. i got gt5 in December of 2011, so I'm unsure of any being in the OCD beforehand.

The SL55 R230 '02 may have been in the OCD. i got gt5 in December of 2011, so I'm unsure of any being in the OCD beforehand.
Every once in a great while the OCD would have nothing but these cars for sale. I nabbed an Enzo and wanted the F2007, but I came back for it too late :ouch:

Back