Standards wanted:

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastfox400
  • 7 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
4,280
United States
Say What Again, I dare you!
Messages
Fastfox400
There are a few standards I am looking for. I could care less about condition.
I dont have much to offer as a trade, but would be willing to dupe and return.
Also looking for 1 paint chip. The color is called Saliva. Its a form of green.

Supra RZ '97
Supra SZ-R '97
Genki Hyper Silvia RS
Sileighty
Toms X540 chaser
200sx 96
180sx type X

Tickets I have to trade:
BMW 2002 turbo '73
Jaguar XFR '10
Yaris U euro sport (J) '00
 
Last edited:
I have almost all these cars, what do you have for trade?
 
I can donate a chaser. I have a blue, silver and white. Pick which you would like and I'll donate it! I'll send tonight after reset.

Add me SUBY25
 
I got the 540,sileighty,supra,and hyper Silvia.
 
Really I'd like to dupe them. you get them back the same day
 
I have the silvia. What do you have to offer? :)
 
available tickets added.
 
I have the Supra SZ-R '97, Super Red IV. Will accept anything of similar value, and a nice colour. :D

EDIT: I also have the Supra SZ-R in Super White II.
 
Last edited:
Back