Star Wars III, hottest actress??

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedione12
  • 29 comments
  • 1,241 views
Messages
1
my vote's for bai ling, hands-down. even though it's been announced
that's she's been cut from the movie, all you need to do is check out
playboy's june issue to nod your head in agreement..a blue light saber
never looked so good :)

Tom
 
Natalie Portman>Bai Ling.

Nuff' Said.
 
Natalie Portman is an very special actress. So beautiful and intelligent! :O I've never heard of Bai Ling, but I will see if I can find out more about her. :)

Edit: I found few photos of her..... She has nothing on Natalie Portman. Absolutely none. :p
 
You're joking right? Natalie Portman is soo much better looking than Bailing.

Edit: Oops. Oh well, I think her name looks better that way....
 
I'm going to need some pictures to decide.
 
Natalie, no contest. Well actually i don't know Bailing, but NP is very hot!

She looks just like my ex in this photo. NP
 
Preemptive warning: I can see where this might go, so keep this thread clean, gentlemen.


M
 
///M-Spec
Preemptive warning: I can see where this might go, so keep this thread clean, gentlemen.


M
:lol: 👍
 
Natalie, no contest. Well actually i don't know Bailing, but NP is very hot!

She looks just like my ex in this photo. NP


That's a very nice picture. jedione12, if you can't come up with something to top that I'm going to have to vote natalie.
 
:lol: I really hope there's another Conan: Triumph the dog bit like the last Star wars one.
 
Leeanna Walsman> Natalie Portman

Too bad she died in Episode II. She was so damn hot.
 
VipFREAK
:lol: I really hope there's another Conan: Triumph the dog bit like the last Star wars one.
I'm sure he will. Conan is very well known for recycling the same joke over, and over, and over, and over, etc.
 
Solid Lifters
Leeanna Walsman> Natalie Portman

Too bad she died in Episode II. She was so damn hot.
I beg to differ. :D Did she play the assassin, who was trying to kill Natalie Portman character?
 
Solid Lifters
I'm sure he will. Conan is very well known for recycling the same joke over, and over, and over, and over, etc.

I can't wait! :lol: I think I'll go and watch the old one now. :D:tup:
 
Natalie Portman might be vaguely good looking, but she's about as smart as a piece of 2x4 and just about as exciting.
 
a6m5
I beg to differ. :D Did she play the assassin, who was trying to kill Natalie Portman character?
Yep, that's her. Her character name was Zam Wesell. She was Jango Fett's hired assassin.
 
Duke
Natalie Portman might be vaguely good looking, but she's about as smart as a piece of 2x4 and just about as exciting.
She's not the most beautiful girl in the world or anything. I know she's Jewish, but there's bit of an Asian feature to her (very pretty) face. :p Also, if she's smart enough to attend Harvard, she's.................. smart IMO.
 
20050516060109990001.42886f61-003a5-04e31-400cb8e1
 
Why have a "hottest actress in Star Wars 3" thread when there's obviously no other woman thats anywhere near as hot as Natalie in it? Its a given that Natalie is the hottest.
 
There'll be alot of happy slaps coming her way,that's for sure.
 
I think she's hot with no hair. Though I've always liked shaven headed girls. Something about it ... so foreign, alien. It's cool.
 
LoudMusic
I think she's hot with no hair. Though I've always liked shaven headed girls. Something about it ... so foreign, alien. It's cool.
Something so Sigourney Weaver (of Aliens fame)
 
whoah, shes definitely looks hot with the shaved head. maybe anykind of haircut will suit her.
 
Shs shaved her head for her next movie. V for Vendetta i think it was called
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They're going to take a great Alan Moore comic and give it the Natalie Portman treatment?!
:yuck:
 
I think Yoda is the hottest one.
:lol: 👍

I think she's hot with no hair. Though I've always liked shaven headed girls. Something about it ... so foreign, alien. It's cool.
:scared:

whoah, shes definitely looks hot with the shaved head. maybe anykind of haircut will suit her.
:scared: :scared:

I find here not hot at all. 👎
 
Back