Start line penalties or lack of.

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I'm sure when the game came out on console there was a drive through penalty if you started out of position crossing the line on the green light.
Now it's just if you speed.
So many drivers gaining a startling position.
Even if you're way in the red, as soon as the start speed limit comes up it seems to be forgotten

It did do it before
Screenshot_20210214-150814~2.png
Screenshot_20210214-150814~2.png

Yeah, submitted

It's great that youre actively reporting bugs, I would all the time as well, around 10+ different ones and I took the time to write a full detailed description on how to replicate it and even included a short video.

Not a single reply, not once. And these bugs have been in the game since release. I'm not sure they even read bug reports anymore.

It's great that youre actively reporting bugs, I would all the time as well, around 10+ different ones and I took the time to write a full detailed description on how to replicate it and even included a short video.

Not a single reply, not once. And these bugs have been in the game since release. I'm not sure they even read bug reports anymore.

They read them, but don't reply, if they got to reply each person who reports something, they would loose more time than set it in a list and set a priority for what has to be fixed first and what can wait.

There's quite some 2-3 updates they try to fix the button mapping and Replay and highlights saving issues,and don't achieve it.

So let's wait,hope and see that most of the problems get ironed out..

Wondering if they removed it because of the bug that used to happen where if someone backed out it would give everyone behind them a penalty

Wondering if they removed it because of the bug that used to happen where if someone backed out it would give everyone behind them a penalty
Drive trough penalty is still on PC version,so it would be the same on consoles version,but so many things happened with last update that it's possible it got bugged on consoles.

Best thing @Tool1312 could do is report it,and that's what he did.

I'm sure when the game came out on console there was a drive through penalty if you started out of position crossing the line on the green light.
Now it's just if you speed.
So many drivers gaining a startling position.
Even if you're way in the red, as soon as the start speed limit comes up it seems to be forgotten

I think there's a way to avoid that happening to you. Try to never go ahead or behind the green before the start. So just keep the car in the green at all times. I have found that if you do that it's impossible for them to jump you. (unless they have a better reaction time of course)

Back