- 52

- Lincoln, NE
Hello,
My name is Brandon and I've been a long time Gran Turismo player. I just recently finished GT6 and earned all stars, but I still play it almost everyday. I realized that there are a lot of tips about the game that are very hard to find, scattered about various websites. I decided I would start a free website to help others play the game, with my best tips and advice.
It has a small (very small) forum section mainly for questions and answers, it will never be a huge comprehensive website like this one. I am not trying to "steal" anyone from this forum, in fact I link to gtplanet.net on the links page, and I plan to start participating here as well.
Thank you,
Brandon
My name is Brandon and I've been a long time Gran Turismo player. I just recently finished GT6 and earned all stars, but I still play it almost everyday. I realized that there are a lot of tips about the game that are very hard to find, scattered about various websites. I decided I would start a free website to help others play the game, with my best tips and advice.
It has a small (very small) forum section mainly for questions and answers, it will never be a huge comprehensive website like this one. I am not trying to "steal" anyone from this forum, in fact I link to gtplanet.net on the links page, and I plan to start participating here as well.
Thank you,
Brandon
Last edited by a moderator: