C Cobraking (Banned) Messages 2,919 Jun 14, 2003 #2 Why is that the first post? when som1 else started the thread!!!
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Jun 15, 2003 #4 You thread hi-jacker you who knows what happened, just one of those things *cues twilight zone music*
You thread hi-jacker you who knows what happened, just one of those things *cues twilight zone music*
S Shinez (Banned) Messages 1,642 Jun 15, 2003 #6 NO!!!! COBRA IS A HACKER!!! HACCK!! H4X0R5..Someone call the cops/mod
W wildcard Messages 681 Jun 15, 2003 #7 Maybe we should report this to the moderators. I'm sure they can fix it, because they are moderators, after all, and that's their job!
Maybe we should report this to the moderators. I'm sure they can fix it, because they are moderators, after all, and that's their job!
Naoki Messages 421 Jun 15, 2003 #8 Actually, only Jordan could fix the problem since he is the admin. Oh yea. AltF8 too.
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jun 15, 2003 #9 Yeah, we're aware of the problem. It's some kind of bug in the database for the forums, I believe. Thanks for pointing it out.
Yeah, we're aware of the problem. It's some kind of bug in the database for the forums, I believe. Thanks for pointing it out.
C Cobraking (Banned) Messages 2,919 Jun 15, 2003 #10 Neon_duke. Please Read The Private Message I just sent you Thanks.