- 161

- Australia
So after Sony nuked my old PSN and not being able to get any head way on getting an answer to why or even through to their AU support line I gave up and just went and set up a new PSN and paid for (25% discount) Playstation Plus again.
So starting off fresh and post the last 1.13 release, with $50K credits there was not much choice but to do a little grinding back through the Campaign School. I also noted which Daily Races were on and as there was a Gr.4 so I went and signed a contract so that I could race Gr.3/Gr.4 with borrowed cars - did 50% of the Campaign School for some dollars but actually didn't need to.
Starting back at E/B was actually in my view it was not that bad. Drivers were actually pretty good, not a lot of crashes. Wasn't long until I was able to work my way out of E (5 races) and went pretty much D then C within 2 more races. Within 4 days access and 15 Sport Mode races I'm back to B/S
..... also thanks to Campaign School and Daily Mile Rewards the garage is back to 13 cars and now up to XP16 (losing all the XP is what has sucked the most I have since found)
What have I noticed.
1. I am not experiencing the older issue of working your way back up through and getting bashed and punted by losers, ok maybe I was a little quicker than those people anyway and managed to qualify quicker on my way back however it also didnt take long for the algo to start putting me as a C/B into A/S groupings either
2. The way the algo puts you into races can be pretty brutal
3. Things got nasty on track once I got back to B/S, actually it's been the worst category for morons who quite frankly are the muppets we all want to avoid, last night Bathurst Gr.4 it was just carnage at B/S level
4. I like the new penalty system that makes you take the time hit ASAP, much better than when you could just wipe it off as you drove around
5. DR penalty system can still throw a few odd ones but to me if you drive defensive as well and with confidence its about watching what others do around you then just blindly think everyone is playing by the same rules as you
Happy racing
So starting off fresh and post the last 1.13 release, with $50K credits there was not much choice but to do a little grinding back through the Campaign School. I also noted which Daily Races were on and as there was a Gr.4 so I went and signed a contract so that I could race Gr.3/Gr.4 with borrowed cars - did 50% of the Campaign School for some dollars but actually didn't need to.
Starting back at E/B was actually in my view it was not that bad. Drivers were actually pretty good, not a lot of crashes. Wasn't long until I was able to work my way out of E (5 races) and went pretty much D then C within 2 more races. Within 4 days access and 15 Sport Mode races I'm back to B/S
What have I noticed.
1. I am not experiencing the older issue of working your way back up through and getting bashed and punted by losers, ok maybe I was a little quicker than those people anyway and managed to qualify quicker on my way back however it also didnt take long for the algo to start putting me as a C/B into A/S groupings either
2. The way the algo puts you into races can be pretty brutal
3. Things got nasty on track once I got back to B/S, actually it's been the worst category for morons who quite frankly are the muppets we all want to avoid, last night Bathurst Gr.4 it was just carnage at B/S level
4. I like the new penalty system that makes you take the time hit ASAP, much better than when you could just wipe it off as you drove around
5. DR penalty system can still throw a few odd ones but to me if you drive defensive as well and with confidence its about watching what others do around you then just blindly think everyone is playing by the same rules as you
Happy racing