Starting late

• Thread starter ILIV
  • 1 comments
Ukraine
Home Paddock
tympache
Hi,

I was wondering how the FIA Championship is going to work. If I start late, say a couple month since the launch of the game, and miss a couple month worth of daily races, etc. there's no way I will be able to make it to even national cup, right?

I don't fully understand how this system is supposed to work so... Could somebody, please, explain?

Thank you.

Hi,

I was wondering how the FIA Championship is going to work. If I start late, say a couple month since the launch of the game, and miss a couple month worth of daily races, etc. there's no way I will be able to make it to even national cup, right?

I don't fully understand how this system is supposed to work so... Could somebody, please, explain?

Thank you.

Wrong.You can take part in Cups (Nations/Manufacturers) if you have the game one day before those start.(They are doing a "test" run now and you can take part at those too if you get the game today for example).
You can take part in 1 race every day (1 for Nations and 1 for Manufacturers) .You get points for every race you enter.The best 3 results of the week will be your total points in that Cup.

Back