Starting Out

Hey i just started out playin gt3 and i'm having a hell of a time finding a car to start out with.  sooo i was just wondering what everyone else started out with and stuff.

oh yeah and i'm NOT winning any MONEY on the freakin beginner races.  is this normal?  where do i win money?  can i win money? or am i just stuck with winning cars that are worth a bout 3 grand each.

Hey man...  A good thing to do is getting all gold in the first couple of licenses. It really helps you learn how to drive and also it gives you are car that you can compete with.

The Sprinter Trueno is the best buy for a first car. There are 8 cars you can buy as a first car, and it's the best bang for the buck.

yea i agree da mazda miata is really good to start off with...mah freind started off with da pt cruiser which isnt dat bad but i like da mazda betta

There is a pretty hefty learning curve to this game, whether you've played GTs before or not. Like Josh said, the trueno is a great car to start off with...personally i used the miata. Now that i look back though...i think it would have been so much easier to spend the time getting all golds on the B lisence tests...you get the miata for free if you do and you can use your 18000 to upgrade it. Plus you will be a better driver when it comes down to race time. But i basically just said what everyone else has been saying so, hey, what are you doing reading this....go play.

Back