Netherlands
Made a couple of shots.. I'll put some more up later on :D

getphoto13.jpg

getphoto14.jpg

getphoto15.jpg

getphoto16.jpg

getphoto17.jpg

getphoto18.jpg

Nice! The Bug is my favorite, and also the 4th Supra shot :)

Key to sharp pictures is to find the perfect focus setting. Also, most of the time you wont have to use a shutter speed over 30 (I usually use 15-20)

A little tip as well. What I usually do to find the perfect focus setting goes as follows:

I try to find my angle and what not that I'm going to be shooting from. From there I'll zoom in(as much as you can) on a part of the car that I want in focus(usually the rear quarter panel or the rear of I'm shooting from behind.) Also when zoomed in, try to be in an area that you can see some defining lines of your car that way its easier to get the perfect focus for how far/close you are. Last step is just move the focus slider 1 point at a time till it stops getting blurry.

Once finished, just go out of the settings, press X to focus without moving the camera, and it should be all good :)

I'm just telling you this because I dont know how similar the game is to real life photography, or if you understood how to use the in game camera.

Thanks :D Going to keep that in mind! If I did that, the Porsche would probably much sharper.. I kinda know how to use the in game camera but I can always use the tips, I don't shoot alot of photos in game.

I'll try to update tomorrow.

Thanks :D Going to keep that in mind! If I did that, the Porsche would probably much sharper.. I kinda know how to use the in game camera but I can always use the tips, I don't shoot alot of photos in game.

I'll try to update tomorrow.

After a bit you'll get hooked. Most of my time spent on Forza is in photo mode lol. If you have any questions with the in game camera let me know, I'll try to help out as best as I can.

I uploaded some oldies and made a few new ones just before I had to go to work.

The old ones:

GetPhoto2 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto3 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto4 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto5 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto6 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto7 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto8 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

The new ones

GetPhoto9 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto10 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto11 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto12 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto13 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto14 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

GetPhoto15 by Carlos van Wijk, on Flickr

I really like the last one :embarrassed:

I tried what you said with the last ones, but somehow it's still a little bit unsharp, like the first photo of the 977 turbo. :guilty: Maybe do some more trying.. :D

Thanks for the help so far 👍 Since when do you play Forza again? It's been a while! I always see you playing Ghost Recon, must get more into that game..

Well I have re-bought Forza about 2-3 days ago :) I missed it to much lol.

As for the sharpness of the photos, I'll try to write up a little tutorial tonight and get more indepth with it so thats its easier to understand. I'll let you know when I finish it :)

Ghost recon.. yeah I was so stuck on that. To be honest, if it wasnt for me buying Forza again I would still be on that everyday. I havnt put it in since I got forza though lol.

Also, whats the average shutter speed that you use?

Also, whats the average shutter speed that you use?

What you said, around 10 to 20.. Maybe it's the computerscreen at my work here, it's not the greatest :guilty: A tutorial is always welcome though :D

Ghost recon.. yeah I was so stuck on that. To be honest, if it wasnt for me buying Forza again I would still be on that everyday. I havnt put it in since I got forza though lol.

I think if I didn't had Forza, I would be playing GR alot more too.. Or maybe it's because I lose my patience and do stupid n00b things and get killed over and over....

What you said, around 10 to 20.. Maybe it's the computerscreen at my work here, it's not the greatest :guilty: A tutorial is always welcome though :D
Ok, I'll try to do a write up in a few hours. Currently watching a boring movie with my gf and a friend lol. He bought beers so I let him pick, bad idea.

I think if I didn't had Forza, I would be playing GR alot more too.. Or maybe it's because I lose my patience and do stupid n00b things and get killed over and over....
You hardly play so you dont know alot about the game mechanics, so thats understandable. If you ever want to play that let me know, I still love it, its just that Forza is taking over my Xbox right now lol. I have a few things that should be able to help you out on there aswell :)

You know what Carlos, your hosting site has alot do with the blurryness of your photos. Use Flickr. I find that it doesnt degrade photos like other hosting sites.

Ok, I'll try to do a write up in a few hours. Currently watching a boring movie with my gf and a friend lol. He bought beers so I let him pick, bad idea.

Still better than being at work.. Or wait, actually, no.. I'm at work, nothing to do, watching comedy central and I'm on the internet, while being payed :lol: Yeh!

You hardly play so you dont know alot about the game mechanics, so thats understandable. If you ever want to play that let me know, I still love it, its just that Forza is taking over my Xbox right now lol. I have a few things that should be able to help you out on there aswell :)

That's true.. Also map knowledge is a bit bad, especially with the new DLC. I downloaded it but didn't really played alot. When I was playing with Jimbo (Yo Def) I got owned hard and never got motivated to play again.. :embarrassed: And there's only 1 map I really like. The one in the forest, with a short bridge in the middle, I think it's called Mill?

Edit: Uploaded them to Flickr and it's a bit better, thanks 👍

Back