State of online in mid 2017

• Thread starter WreckWren
  • 9 comments
WreckWren
WreckWren
Hello all, long time lurker and extremely occasional poster here. I have recently got back into GT6, and having never really played it online, would like to get I to some competitive racing and casual lobbies if possible.

What would be the best way to do that at this point in the game's life? I guess I'm asking what the current lay of the online land is.

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this for me!

I was meaning some kind of league or group of people who play together frequently to join, not just looking at the server browser. Which I obviously wouldn't have made a post about.

Have you tried Quick Match? It's pot-luck as to what kind of opposition you'll get but you're guaranteed to get a race whenever you want. Otherwise check out the GT6 On-line racing section of the forum.

I run a nightly room with a lot of clean driving regulars. It is a 425 PP room and we run street legal cars on RS tires. All aids are allowed and a lot of the fastest guys use SRF.

If you're interested, it starts at 9pm Eastern/ 6pm Pacific US time.

"Street Legal -Aids OK"

We cater to all skills and age levels, so aids are permitted. It's up to the individual as to whether they use them or not. If you want to ck the group out, we'll be racing tomorrow ( Saturday ) at 1pm PST. Look for the room with "COTW Dodge Ram".

We cater to all skills and age levels, so aids are permitted. It's up to the individual as to whether they use them or not. If you want to ck the group out, we'll be racing tomorrow ( Saturday ) at 1pm PST. Look for the room with "COTW Dodge Ram".

Thanks, 13:00 pacific is probably 21:00 London + Lag, but I'll try anyway, cheers

Latest Posts

Back