Static Onboard Replay Camera

• Thread starter rj5992
  • 1 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all, second post in quick succession from me, so apologies for that. I have searched online but haven't found an answer or my question elsewhere.

Does anyone know a way I can view a replay in its entirety from the central cockpit camera? The one that's sitting in between the two front seats? I've done a run with the intention of making a comparison video with a GT3 RS at the Nordschleife, specifically the one in the screen shot below.

Screenshot_20190519_161509_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

As such, I need that camera view, but it's only available on the rotating 'Onboard views'.

Any ideas on how I can get this viewpoint or stop the onboard views from rotating every 10 seconds? Any help would be appreciated, I'm tearing my hair out. I don't know why they didn't add this as a static view option, literally every view in the 'onboard' rotating is available as a static option apart from this one.

Thanks everyone.

I suppose you use the PS4's share function and drive a lap using the rear passenger view. Not ideal though.

I'm not entirely sure if this works with the replays but have you tried this to move the view around?
project cars how to adjust view ps4.jpeg

Back