Stats related achievements to be fixed soon

• Thread starter urmie
  • 3 comments
This is great news, for me anyway, but I know lots of folks did not get the achievements that were related to stats. For me, Exhibition Expert, never popped even though every race on the map clearly shows gold. The stats never updated either and is stuck at 62/63 no matter how many times I tried other races. The only "fix" was some unofficial delete your save/sync non-sense, which I refused to do.

Good thing I waited, it was officially recognized and soon we are getting a fix.
Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...--Mountain-Mastery--achievement-glitches.aspx

JONK1969:
"Update on this, folks:

We have been working on a solution to this problem which would effectively lower the requirements needed to fulfill the following achievements:

Horizon Hardcore: Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.
Exhibition Expert: Complete an Exhibition at every race route in the game.
And Long May They Reign: Complete every single King of the Mountain Race.
Mountain Mastery: Complete every Blizzard Mountain Championship.

We are currently in the process of preparing the fix to release, hopefully before the end of next week.

We'll provide an other update once this fix is live."

I know I got the Exhibition Expert and Horizon Hardcore achievements (what a long haul that was...), and I'm currently working on finishing the championships in both Blizzard and Hot Wheels.

Is there a fix for the issue of having every exhibition race completed, but the stats saying you're one short?

I don't want to say that's largely the reason I stopped playing, but it's certainly one of the main reasons I stopped bothering with offline progression.

Patch has been released, if you had issues, do a full reboot of the console and then launch the game. The achievements should pop now.

I launched the game and "Exhibition Expert" popped immediately. Finally!!

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...astery--achievement-glitches.aspx#post_741440

"JULY 18, 2017 NEWS UPDATE:

We have updated Forza Horizon 3 Achievements to effectively lower the requirements needed to fulfill the following:

Horizon Hardcore: Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.
Exhibition Expert: Complete an Exhibition at every race route in the game.
And Long May They Reign: Complete every single King of the Mountain Race.
Mountain Mastery: Complete every Blizzard Mountain Championship.

This fix should now be live (it does not require a game update).

For those of you who have been unable to obtain the above achievements even though you have completed the original requirements, they should just "pop" for you the next time you play the game if you are connected to Xbox Live.

NOTE:
Usually with updated service configurations (Achievements and Challenges) a system reboot is needed for the new configuration to be applied.

XboxOne - Hard restart the console with a FULL SHUTDOWN

PC - Restart your computer "

Last edited:
Back