Stats

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBranco
  • 5 comments
  • 475 views
Messages
124
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
tcorolla
Does anyone relates to this…
My stats don't change…

When i started playing GT6 I bought like 20 Toyotas and now i have about 30. I have now in my garage like 40 Hondas, but the stats still shows that my Favorite Manufacturer is Toyota.

Opinions on this?
 
Mine says Mercedes despit me NOT OWNING ANY.
 
Does anyone relates to this…
My stats don't change…

When i started playing GT6 I bought like 20 Toyotas and now i have about 30. I have now in my garage like 40 Hondas, but the stats still shows that my Favorite Manufacturer is Toyota.

Opinions on this?
I was going to say it might be based on miles driven or race victories but the post above would kind of nullify that:lol:
 
But it's implied that Fav. Manufacturer is about how many cars of the same brand u have…
i rekon
 
Mine says Mercedes despit me NOT OWNING ANY.
Maybe you purchased a bunch of the Mercedes for the glitch. I know I bought a bunch of the BMWs for the glitch and it says that is my favorite dealer even though I have more cars from other dealerships. I think I bought and sold about 100 of them.
 
Maybe you purchased a bunch of the Mercedes for the glitch. I know I bought a bunch of the BMWs for the glitch and it says that is my favorite dealer even though I have more cars from other dealerships. I think I bought and sold about 100 of them.
I've owned 24 Mercedes (counting the glitch ones) , but well over 50 chevies.
 
Back