I was going to say it might be based on miles driven or race victories but the post above would kind of nullify thatDoes anyone relates to this…
My stats don't change…
When i started playing GT6 I bought like 20 Toyotas and now i have about 30. I have now in my garage like 40 Hondas, but the stats still shows that my Favorite Manufacturer is Toyota.
Opinions on this?
Maybe you purchased a bunch of the Mercedes for the glitch. I know I bought a bunch of the BMWs for the glitch and it says that is my favorite dealer even though I have more cars from other dealerships. I think I bought and sold about 100 of them.Mine says Mercedes despit me NOT OWNING ANY.
I've owned 24 Mercedes (counting the glitch ones) , but well over 50 chevies.Maybe you purchased a bunch of the Mercedes for the glitch. I know I bought a bunch of the BMWs for the glitch and it says that is my favorite dealer even though I have more cars from other dealerships. I think I bought and sold about 100 of them.