- 6,547

- Sydney
- Stavingo
I'll be mainly selling used Japanese cars made in the 80's and 90's, but once I get more money I'll start to sell other cars from more countries.
I'm really flexible with time now since I'm on holidays except for weekends, I'll be available most weekdays.
CARS FOR SALE:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00
746km
Untouched
Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96
5659km
White
Untouched
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
684km
White
Untouched
Offer me anything you want and post it in the thread, I'll consider the offer and reply, but be reasonable.
GTP Name: Stavingo
PSN Name: Stavingo
I'm really flexible with time now since I'm on holidays except for weekends, I'll be available most weekdays.
CARS FOR SALE:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00
746km
Untouched
Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96
5659km
White
Untouched
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
684km
White
Untouched
Offer me anything you want and post it in the thread, I'll consider the offer and reply, but be reasonable.
GTP Name: Stavingo
PSN Name: Stavingo