Stav's Trade Shop. (Open 22/4) Updated new cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavwaite
  • 42 comments
  • 3,233 views
Got yourself a deal nmrgoodnightn. Right 5th and 6th of April deals done.
 
I will trade my toms supra for your zonda
 
Last edited:
Got yourself a deal cad-monkey 8th of April good for you.
 
Last edited:
More cars now added.
 
Last edited:
I see you are interested in my TVR V8S '91. The only car on your list that I don't have is the Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03. I'm interested in that vehicle. If you are willing to trade, that would be great.

Sadly, I already traded the X540 Chaser yesterday. I'll keep an eye out for another one for you.

View my signature for the link to my vehicles for trade.
 
Many cars added open 17th of April and 20th of April onwards.
 
Completely free to trade after the 19th of April.
 
John_D1 Dodge Viper SRT10 03 for TVR speed 12 17th April.
 
my sl 600 for the m3 GTR
 
Im intrested in Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car (Pink) No 99 (not the lutecia version)
I can sent any of the 4 wanted cars.

I have a open trade position on the 25th
 
Back