Steady, Fast or Push?

• Thread starter isamu
  • 7 comments

isamu

(Banned)
When playing on B-spec mode, is it better to set the car to "Steady", "Fast" or "Push". I'm currently doing the Formula World GT championship races with of course the Formula GT car.

When playing on B-spec mode, is it better to set the car to "Steady", "Fast" or "Push". I'm currently doing the Formula World GT championship races with of course the Formula GT car.
To be honest, B-Spec is not going to work properly here, because the AI is super fast all the time, and your driver will make many mistakes if you keep him on a "Push" or "Fast" manner of driving (especially if the B-Spec skill points are low also, but I don't really know if that's crucial or not).

Last edited:
Try A-Spec until the middle of the race and then change to B-Spec.

To be honest, B-Spec is not going to work propelry here, because the AI is super fast all the time and your driver will make many mistakes if you keep him on a "Push" or "Fast" manner of driving (especially if the B-Spec skill points are low also, but I don't really know if that's crucial or not).

LOL I guess you're right because my driver lost miserably at both La Sarthe and High Speed Ring. Weird because if I drive the car myself, I can beat them easily without much effort. I'm at work right now, and I left the house with the game running B-spec at Cote-D-Azure. Have it set on Push/Overtake Not expecting 1st place when I come home but hey, who knows? :P

These races are too long. I already did my share of Endurance races ffs.

That will not work either, because the car will stay in the pits until you press "OK" on the Pit-In menu

???

Hmmm, I don't think that's true. I've never had that happen to me. My B-spec driver has driven many races and I've never had to press anything once the race starts. Are you sure that's not a glitch on your end?

Anyway I actually came home and when I checked my driver came in 1st place :)

Doesn't look like he'll be successful at Infineon Raceway however, so I'll have to actually race that one myself.

B-Spec is honestly only good if you are having him drive something that is OP compared to the opposition, since you have to leave "overtake" on and he will do lots of mistakes. Plus, pit stops take 10 seconds longer than normal, as you've already been told. I had mine run the Ring 24h in a Toyota 7, he did countless mistakes, ran out of fuel many times, and only won because the car had 1100-something hp.

So basically don't rely too much on him xD

Latest Posts

Back