Stealth and Chromeline cars

Messages
89
Messages
supermacintyre
I know it's not possible to gift / trade these cars and to gain them you would need a region specific code, but does anyone know if these can be shared on your profile?

If they can and anybody does have them then I would love to try them out. Add me supermacintyre .
 
Can they be borrowed by setting them to online?
 
you can share them on your profile FR me and I will share them
 
you can share them and trade aswell, i have 4 stealth cars available myself.
 
You can download the DLC on up to five different PS3's, my mate had the chromeline's which he very kindly allowed me to download onto my ps3 (all i had to do was create a new user on my ps3 log in on his account, download) log back into my account and they were there) Job Done. (Worth the 10mins it took)
 
Back